Homey Cottage with Terrace on the Edge of Llanelly Hill
A three-bedroom, end of terrace cottage with incredible garden views. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac on the edge of Llanelly Hill, on summer evenings guests can sit on the wooden decking and enjoy the sweeping views out across the famous Brecon Beacons. In the autumn and winter months, after a long walk across the many footpaths in the area, guests can hunker down inside the cosy living room and enjoy the characterful log burner.
Walking through the front door, the hallway leads off to the well-stocked kitchen, the dining room which comfortably seats 6 people, a handy downstairs WC and the main living room. The kitchen comes with all the amenities for a self-catered stay, including a washing machine which is handy for those with muddy walking gear or young children.
Upstairs can be found the three, good-sized double bedrooms and the family bathroom. The tastefully decorated master bedroom comes with some stunning views...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 1 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.