Beautifully Designed Stone Cottage with Amazing Views
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
A beautifully converted former milking parlour on set in the lovely grounds of a farm. The cottage has easy access as it is all on one level and has wide doorways and a spacious hallway.
The characterful interior comes with an open plan living space with painted white stone walls and a vaulted beamed ceiling. There’s a warming log burner in the living area, and guests can sink into the comfy leather sofas and enjoy a cosy evening on the chilly autumn and winter nights. During the summer, the outdoor seating area is a perfect place to enjoy your breakfast and dinner.
The kitchen and living area is open plan, with a shaker style kitchen, fully equipped with an electric oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher. The cottage dining table seats 4 and a high chair can be supplied on request. The lounge area has two leather sofas and a Freeview TV, DVD, CD, WiFi and a selection of board games.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- Pet: included in the price. Max. quantity: 1.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 1 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.