Wonderful 19th Century Cottage with Relaxing Scenery
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
A luxury one bedroom holiday cottage in a converted 19th century barn which is a perfect country hideaway for couples or solo travellers. Only a short distance away from Llangollen, the cottage offers the perfect mix of peaceful countryside and access to the amenities of the popular tourist town.
Downstairs, the cottage has a large open plan living/dining area with a comfy sofa and chair, an oak fireplace and underfloor heating. There is also a TV and free Wi-Fi. The kitchen is well-equipped with all the essential required for a self-catering stay. There is an oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, fridge freezer and washing machine.
The bedroom with king-sized bed is located upstairs and enjoys exposed oak beams, and stunning views of Castell Dinas Bran, the Dee Valley and the surrounding mountains with stunning sunrises and sunsets over the valley. The bedroom can also take a small cot (not provided), making...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 1 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.