Outstanding 18th Century Cottage with Modern Interior
This cottage is a luxury, Grade II listed property located right in the centre of Blockley village comprising two double bedrooms to sleep four guests.
The property has recently been renovated to an exceptionally high standard and guests will love the mix of contemporary furnishings with characterful features. Many original features remain from the 18th century when the property was first built - guests will love the exposed Cotswolds stonework and chains from where a family in the village used to come and park their horses. The front windows used to be the main stable doors. Throughout its time, the building has also been the local fire station where fire engines were housed, the Blockley children’s nursery, Blockley Cafe, and the local Post Office and shop.
The property opens up in to a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with enough space to comfortably accommodate four people. Both bedrooms have...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets are not allowed.