Remarkable 18th Century Cottage with Private Entrance
This Grade II listed, one-bedroomed cottage in the heart of the village of Blockley is a perfect Cotswolds escape for couples. The 5-star, luxury cottage has been furnished to an exceptionally high standard and guests will really appreciate the character features and attention to detail.
Guests looking for a romanic trip away or a base from which to explore the Cotswolds will not be disappointed!
The cottage has a rich history and the building itself dates back to the 18th century. Over the years, the whole building has functioned as a stables for horses, Blockley Nursery School and most recently, the local village cafe & shop. The Bolthole’s rooms were used as the village library for a significant period of time. The recent extensive renovations have done a fantastic job to restore many of the original features and guests will really appreciate the restored hard wooden flooring, exposed Cotswold stonework,...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets are not allowed.