Lakefront Oasis | Hot Tub | Sleeps 16
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Relax in the stylish 4BR 2Bath house nestled in the tranquil and family-friendly neighborhood in Warner Robins, GA. Enjoy the serenity and unwind on the enclosed patio while being just a few steps away from the picturesque lake and all city’s attractions.
The luxurious design and a rich amenity list will leave you in awe.
✔ 4 Comfy Bedrooms /w Queen Beds
✔ 2 Living Rooms
✔ Fully Equipped Kitchen
✔ Enclosed Patio
✔ Smart TVs
✔ High-Speed Wi-Fi
✔ Free Parking
See more below!
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Dear Guest,
- Please note regardless of cancellation policy there will be an 10 percent fee cancellation for all charged bookings.
- Thank you for choosing our home for your vacation. We hope that you have a pleasant stay.
- All VRBO booking Must get the CSA travel insurance and provide host policy number before booking
- Your confirmation is as follows:
- 1. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
- 2. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- 3. Cancellation Policy: No refund 30days or less of reservation date.
- Exhibit A
- RENTAL RULES
- 1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
- 1. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- 2. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- 3. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
- 4. Only use appliances for their intended uses
- 5. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
- 6. Parking:
- PARKING – Parking is limited to ____6___ vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- 7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
- 8. [Water and Septic: The [cabin/property] is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
- 9. Storms:
- No refunds will be given for storms.PET ADDENDUM
- 1. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
- a. May not exceed 20 lbs.
- b. Must be at least 1 year(s) of age or older.
- c. Must be spayed or neutered.
- d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
- 2. All pets must be leashed at all times.
- 3. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
- 4. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
- 5. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
- 6. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
- 7. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
- 8. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
- 9. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
- The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property. If you cancel for any reason, there is a 5% cancellation fee.