Charming Stylish House with Private Entrance
Enjoy Lagoa do Cauipe in a comfortable and cozy house to enjoy with family and friends.
Located in Lagoa do Cauipe, just 47 kilometers away from Fortaleza, in the district of Caucaia. It is considered one of the most traditional beaches in the state. The attractions that make so many people fall in love with the place vary: there are those who love natural beauty, enjoy the adventure options and choose the comfort of a complete tourist infrastructure. It is 300 meters from the cauipe lagoon. Extensive, it attracts kite surfing lovers.
With easy access to main roads and in a perfect location for going downtown or to bars and restaurants, the property located in Barra do Cauipe, offers an excellent structure and leisure area with barbecue and swimming pool, with all the convenience for your best season in the Beach. The beautiful house has 4 suites, one suite with queen bed and two single beds and air conditioning. A...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- HOUSE RULES
- 1. Remember that your reservation is for a holiday home.
- 2. Documentation required to register at Carpediem Homes:
- a) Responsible for booking (Photo or Copy)
- - RG or functional class ID + CPF or only CNH Driver's License
- - Updated proof of residence
- - Phone, Email and Profession
- b) Other guests (Photo or Copy)
- - RG or functional class ID or Driver's License CNH
- - Accompanied Minor - RG or Birth Certificate or Passport
- - Unaccompanied Minor - RG or Birth Certificate or Passport + Authorization of the Responsible (ask for a model form)
- c) Foreigners (Photo or Copy)
- - DNI / RUT / Passport
- - Address, Phone, E-mail and Profession
- 3. Check-in after 14:00 and Check-out until 12:00. Outside these hours, check conditions with our team.
- 4. We do not have room service and do not serve any type of meal or breakfast. However, we can help with the referral of third parties.
- 5. We do not carry out daily cleaning. If you want this service, we can provide it. Values on request.
- 6. Bed and Bath Linen available for guests (amount as per reservation). We do not exchange bed/bath linen. If you want this service, we can provide it. Values on request.
- 7. Use of Garage - Available for 06 vehicles. Inform Plate, Model and Color. If you are in a rental car, the information can be given on the day of check-in.
- 8. PARTIES are not allowed in the property.
- 9. Respect the quiet hours from 10 pm to 8 am. Subject to fine - R$ 10,000.00 established by the regulatory agency.
- 10. VISITOR ENTRY is not allowed.
- 11. Pets are allowed on request.
- 12. No smoking inside the property. Subject to cleaning fine - R$1,000.00.
- 13. The maximum capacity of the property is 15 guests (including children)
- - Children from 0 to 11 years old
- - Adults from 12 years old
- - We charge for the amount of excess guests. See values.
- 14. The barbecue is charcoal. We have skewers, grills and utensils.
- - We do not supply coal.
- 15. Gas is provided by the property, in the absence the guest can buy and upon presentation of a receipt will be reimbursed.
- 16. Water and toilet paper are only provided at check-in.
- 17. Glasses are not allowed in the pool area.
- 18. Swimming pool cleaning is included in the reservation and if you need treatment, the guest must notify our team or go directly to the property's caretaker.
- Note: The property does not have a caretaker.
- PEOPLE CAPACITY
- Maximum capacity is 15 people, being considered as excess.
- We are not responsible for the accommodation of surpluses as well as laundry. But if necessary, consult our team.
- The value is R$60 per day/extra person.
- PARTIES PROHIBITED
- As well as the maximum capacity of people, under no circumstances will parties, get-togethers, birthdays or any other type of event be allowed, and the administrator may carry out an inspection without prior notice, request the removal of the property and consider breach of contract without refund of the value paid out.
- WARRANTY FEES AND DEPOSIT
- * Security Deposit - Breakdowns/Energy/Break of Rules - R$ 800.00
- - Reversal Security deposit up to 72 hours after check-out.
- * Cleaning Fee - R$370.00
- - The fee is charged for delivering the property clean, organized and washed trousseau (bed and bath). Upon departure, we request that the property be delivered under similar conditions.
- * Energy Consumption - R$ 1.20 per Kw/h
- - If energy is not included in the reservation, the amount will be deducted from the deposit upon presentation of the photo of the check-in and check-out clock. We also recommend that guests do the reading so that there is no disagreement about consumption.
- INFORMATION ON PETS
- Large animals are not allowed, that is, those over 25 kilos and also of the Pitbull breed regardless of size. Small and medium animals will only be allowed upon confirmation from our team.
- The property will be inspected by our operational team both at check-in and at check-out creating a photo inventory that will be attached to the reservation. Due to logistical reasons, the inspection will not always be in person and the inventory can be requested from our team at any time after entry. We recommend the guest to analyze the inspection/inventory in order to avoid disagreements.
- CHECK-OUT GUIDELINES
- 1. Turn off lights, TVs and air conditioners. No need to turn off the fridge and freezer.
- 2. Remove garbage from the house (kitchen, bathroom and deck). Place wrapped garbage in the proper place.
- 3. Wash the dishes (no need to dry and/or store)
- 4. If you have wet clothes, leave them spread out.
- 5. When exiting through the main gate, close it or notify the caretaker/team about the exit.
- NOTE: A fine or withheld from the security deposit will be applied if the property is delivered under unfavorable conditions.
- - Fine for Garbage not collected and bagged R$ 250.00
- - Fine for unwashed dishes R$ 250.00
- - If you had any FAILURE, let us know.
- - Was there something you looked for and didn't find?
- - Your feedback about our services is very important.
- SECURITY_DEPOSIT: 800 BRL