- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
This apartment in on the second floor of the building, with stairs up to the entrance. It is set in a beautiful red brick Victorian building, that was formerly a school before it was converted. Its roots in the 1880’s mean that it enjoys features such as 4 metre high ceilings, sash windows and beautiful parquet flooring- which zig-zags across the apartment in the kitchen, the living area and bedroom. The retro theme of the furniture and decor reflects the owners’ passion for antique hunting, with many unusual reclaimed and up-cycled features.
One wall of the entrance hall is decorated with antique wooden printers’ blocks, while an old school locker partially converted to shelving contains vintage metal toys and old leather bound books, plus a rather more modern model of a McLaren Formula One car. No pets are allowed in the building, but a full size guide dog (actually a 1950’s charity collection box) stands...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.