Grand Log Home Updated Kitchen Hot Tub Pool Table
Grand Pine Lodge is a custom log retreat nestled in the heart of Massanutten Resort. This cabin boasts approximately 5,000 square feet of home with yellow pine throughout the spacious lodge. This beautiful log home boasts 7 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, large outdoor deck with patio area, hot tub, and bar/pool table in basement.
Conveniently located in the heart of Massanutten Resort. Has slope and mountain views from back deck. Hot tub patio seating, and propane gas grill for your enjoyment.
Property Features include:
*Brand New Flat Screen Smart TV’s installed in Main living room, Bar Area, and Loft area. All TVs equipped with cable, Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, Disney plus.
*Upgraded cookware and added additional cutting boards, knives, wine glasses, and serving dishes
*Brand new full log bed in upstairs 7th bedroom (great room for kids with flat screen TV)
*New Twin bed in bunk room
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Additional documentation will be required to be reviewed and signed prior to arrival.
- **3 night minimum required for all weekend bookings**
- Early Check ins and Late Check Out are a possibility. Please DO NOT inquire no more than 7 days prior to your arrival. We cannot guarantee anything up until that point!
- The following is a list of Rules that MUST be adhered to by everyone in your party. By booking our home, you acknowledge your responsibility for ensuring that everyone staying in and visiting the home you have rented in Massanutten Village will abide by the following rules…
- Rental occupancy shall be limited 18-20 persons (Grand Pine Lodge) for overnight stay. This includes all guests regardless of age.
- The primary Tenant must be at least 25 years of age.
- Walking on street with alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- Lighting fireworks is prohibited.
- Open fires are prohibited.
- Parking at this residence is limited to 5 cars.
- No smoking in the home of any kind
- Pets are permitted with additional nonrefundable pet fee required
- Parking on the roadside is prohibited. All cars must be parked in area directly in front of Grand Pine Lodge. All four tires must be off the road in front of the home. Parking on any private property you have not rented is prohibited.
- No truck, bus or other vehicle with a capacity larger than three-quarter ton shall be parked overnight on any lot in such a manner as to be visible to the occupants of other lots or the users of any common area. No mobile home, travel trailer or camper shall be parked on any lot overnight.
- Loud and boisterous activity will not be tolerated. Please keep in mind that year-round residents live in the immediate vicinity of your rental home. Please be considerate of your neighbors. Outdoor quiet hours are from 9pm to 8am on weekdays and 10 pm to 8am on weekends. Loud, disorderly conduct, particularly in public areas (front porch, driveway, and back porch) is not permitted. Any calls from neighbors and/or Massanutten police department will be taken seriously. We will be visiting the property regularly and reserve every right to ask your group to leave, if we feel your behavior is considered unacceptable and disrespectful to the neighbors and/or to our property. If Massanutten Police Department is dispatched for disorderly conduct or noise to our home, we reserve the right to withhold full deposit.
- No person shall permit any animal to run at large on common areas or property owned by other members. An animal is running at large if it is not within its caretaker’s immediate supervision and control.
- No person shall hunt or trap wild animals or fowl within Massanutten Village or Resort.
- All trash needs to be removed from Grand Pine Lodge prior to departure. Trash can be placed in any of the public trash dumpsters on the resort. If the cleaning company has to dispose of personal trash, their $50 fine will be passed along to the renters.
- Many of Massanutten’s roads are curvy with blind spots. This includes Chipmunk Court where Grand Pine is located. Please be careful and walk on the left shoulders facing oncoming traffic. Except otherwise posted, the speed limit within Massanutten is 25 mph.
- Trespassing on any private property, whether it is adjoining your rental property or not, is prohibited.
- Hanging or drying of clothing, towels, or linens, etc. outside where visible to other homes or roads is prohibited.
- Littering is prohibited.
- Feeding or harassment of wildlife is not permitted.
- Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in or will be asked to leave the premise immediately.
- No refunds will be given due to weather. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Massanutten roads are well maintained, however we recommend four-wheel drive during the snow months. We do no refund due to road conditions.
- By reserving our home, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions of this rental addendum.
- MECHANICAL FAILURES: Moccasin Investments LLC does not guarantee against mechanical failure of electrical service, stopped plumbing, water supply, heating, hot tub/pool, audio visual equipment, internet access, television or appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment immediately. Moccasin Investments LLC will make every effort to have repairs done quickly and completely. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of these items.
- ASSUMED RISKS: TENANT(S) assume all risks related to the use of the hot tub including illness and injury. No children under the age of 12 is permitted in the hot tub at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVER, it will break, and you will be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
- Pet Fee- $35/night, per pet