Supreme Hampstead Home next to Hampstead Heath
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
This comfortable and cosy 2-bedroom home is located on a quiet residential street and is full of home comforts!
Upon entering, you are greeted with a spacious open plan living area tastefully decorated with original artworks. A bright and fully equipped kitchen and dining area welcome guests to cook delicious home-cooked foods after a busy day. Both double and single bedroom has ample storage space with an overlooking view of the garden. The modern and clean bathroom has a bath with shower, toilet and sink with a big mirror.
This property is a short walk from both Gospel Oak overground and Hempstead Heath. This lovely home is ideal for a group of friends or family who want to enjoy quality time together as well as enjoying the green nature in Hampstead Heath in the middle of London.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer In Home
Big Ben - 6.90 km; Buckingham palace - 6.90 km; Bus stop - 150.00 m; Canary Wharf - 12.60 km; Covent Garden - 5.80 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 16.40 km; Gatwick Airport - 49.60 km; Harrods - 7.20 km; Heathrow Airport - 25.40 km; Hyde Park - 5.70 km; Kensington Palace - 7.10 km; Kings Cross - 3.70 km; Leicester Square - 5.70 km; Liverpool Street - 8.10 km; London Eye - 6.90 km; Luton Airport - 45.90 km; Marks and Spencers - 550.00 m; Natural History Museum - 7.80 km; Nearest Tube station - 700.00 m; Notting Hill - 6.80 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 9.20 km; Oxford Street - 5.10 km; piccadilly circus - 5.90 km; Portobello Market - 6.40 km; Royal Albert Hall - 7.50 km; Soho - 5.50 km; St Paul's Cathedral - 6.80 km; The British Library - 3.90 km; The British Museum - 4.90 km; The House of Parliament - 6.90 km; The Thames - 6.20 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 9.00 km; Trafalgar Square - 5.90 km; train station - 1.90 km; Victoria & Albert Museum - 7.90 km; West End Theartres - 5.80 km; Westminster Cathedral - 7.60 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.