Supreme Hampstead Home next to Hampstead Heath
This comfortable and cosy 2-bedroom home is located on a quiet residential street and is full of home comforts!
Upon entering, you are greeted with a spacious open plan living area tastefully decorated with original artworks. A bright and fully equipped kitchen and dining area welcome guests to cook delicious home-cooked foods after a busy day. Both double and single bedroom has ample storage space with an overlooking view of the garden. The modern and clean bathroom has a bath with shower, toilet and sink with a big mirror.
This property is a short walk from both Gospel Oak overground and Hempstead Heath. This lovely home is ideal for a group of friends or family who want to enjoy quality time together as well as enjoying the green nature in Hampstead Heath in the middle of London.
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Big Ben - 6.90 km; Buckingham palace - 6.90 km; Bus stop - 150.00 m; Canary Wharf - 12.60 km; Covent Garden - 5.80 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 16.40 km; Gatwick Airport - 49.60 km; Harrods - 7.20 km; Heathrow Airport - 25.40 km; Hyde Park - 5.70 km; Kensington Palace - 7.10 km; Kings Cross - 3.70 km; Leicester Square - 5.70 km; Liverpool Street - 8.10 km; London Eye - 6.90 km; Luton Airport - 45.90 km; Marks and Spencers - 550.00 m; Natural History Museum - 7.80 km; Nearest Tube station - 700.00 m; Notting Hill - 6.80 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 9.20 km; Oxford Street - 5.10 km; piccadilly circus - 5.90 km; Portobello Market - 6.40 km; Royal Albert Hall - 7.50 km; Soho - 5.50 km; St Paul's Cathedral - 6.80 km; The British Library - 3.90 km; The British Museum - 4.90 km; The House of Parliament - 6.90 km; The Thames - 6.20 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 9.00 km; Trafalgar Square - 5.90 km; train station - 1.90 km; Victoria & Albert Museum - 7.90 km; West End Theartres - 5.80 km; Westminster Cathedral - 7.60 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.