Luxury Villa with private Beach and Splendid Amenities
- 12 Bedrooms
- 13.5 Bathrooms
- 24 Guests
If you wouldn’t mind having your very own private beach, a renowned 5-star chef to craft your dream menus, and twelve magical bedrooms for your entourage (inside the Caribbean’s most down-to-earth yet extravagant resort), this villa just might take perfection to new heights.
Note: Please request availability before booking!
Your butler will do everything possible (and everything impossible) to anticipate your desires and fulfil your every wish. Our on-site concierge service will arrange yacht rentals, golf and tennis lessons, airport transportation, pre-stocking the kitchen to your tastes, will set you up with a personal trainer, a talented therapist in the massage room -- at the end of the day, nothing short of everything you crave.
Of the twelve bedrooms, eight are King Suites, two have a pair of queen beds, one has two double beds, and one has a queen-size sofa-bed. The master suite has an elevator, a home theatre, and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Basketball Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- THE TENANT is aware and understands that since the villa is within the Casa de Campo Complex, all owners, administrators and guests must adhere to the regulations, rules, co-existence norms and standards of living established in Casa de Campo, as well as Costasur Dominicana, which is the company appointed by such owners for the management and correct operation of all the facilities that integrate said complex, and assure the execution and respect of the mentioned co-existence norms and living standards of all residents of the complex.
- The hourly service schedule of waiters will be from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. They will be available to attend Villa guests but will not serve special events.
- A security deposit may be payable to our Company with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage's during the rental period of the Villa or their contents.
- Additional Fees There is a resort registration fee in Casa De Campo of US$25 per night per guest over 15 years old. From 10 to 15 the charge is US$15 per guest per night and under 10 years old are no charges. These fees are not included in the rental agreement. The guest must provide his passport id before check in to get access to the resort.