Large Luxurious Villa in Crete Overlooking the Sea and Chania Town
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Approved by Greek Tourism Organization with license number: 1171771
With a prime hilltop location in an exclusive area of Chania town, the villa commands unobstructed panoramic views over the city and bay of Chania. Exquisite outdoor living areas bask within the verdant green forest surrounding the villa. The interior space with its clean lines and minimalist design takes most of its colour from the panoramic windows surrounding the house, capturing the outside sea and city scape. A villa of exceptional high design and quality, the villa allows for both social gatherings and personal space with choices of seating areas both inside and outside the house and a range of activities to keep your whole party occupied. With two private swimming pools, private spa, gym, hot tub, in house chef, daily maid and concierge service available, the villa embodies the ultimate villa experience. At the villa, every detail has been taken...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Located in exclusive area of Chania city, the villa is located with the nearest beach Kalathas within 5km, mini-market & bakery within walking distance with the rest of amenities being within 2.5km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- · Enjoy the villa as you would your own home.
- · A holiday advisor and the property manager as well as the owner are available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- · Security Deposit: €2000
- · Heating of the Pool: The lower pool can be heated with an additional daily charge (please note that the pool heating can be used upon advance request for the entire stay and it requires at least one week advance notice).
- · The A/C units must not be left running with doors open as it may cause damage to the unit as well as possible interrupted operation during your stay.
- · The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified.
- · People other than the guests that reserved the villa may not stay overnight in the villa.
- · Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival.
- · In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, please advise the owner and/or property manager so there can be a mediated resolution and replacement of the damage.
- · There is absolutely no smoking indoors. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas; the guest must be mindful not to pollute the pool and/or surrounding areas with the cigarettes.
- · Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access with a reasonable notice to the guests unless there is an emergent life & safety situation such as fire.