Typical Cycladic Villa with Superb Sea Views
These beautiful properties are typical Cycladic houses made with comfort and care. By entering the accommodation it is impossible not to notice the decorative elements and the wooden furniture that emphasises the local traditions and architecture, which will make you curious about the rich history of this island. The houses are spacious enough to bring together a group of friends or families, sharing joyful moments that will keep them addicted to this destination.
The houses’ highlight is the unimaginable seaview, which you can enjoy while sitting at the spacious outdoor area of the houses, with a glass of tastefull Tinian wine.
Property Registration Number: 00000986318 00000986307 00000986238
Security Deposit of EUR600 to be collected upon arrival.
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on request
These charming houses are located in Kalyvia, a settlement only 5 minutes away from the famous village Kardiani. This lovely village has picturesque stone paved narrow alleys, whitewashed steps providing a unique experience of the natural environment of the Tinos island with water streams and olive trees. A great variety of restaurants, bars and local shops are in walking distance offering many options of tasting excellent local products and the Greek cuisine. Closest airport: Mykonos, 40 min by boat Closest port: Tinos, 20 min drive Closest town: Tinos (Chora), 20 min drive Closest beaches: 10 min drive Agios Romanos Beach & Apigania Beach, 8 min drive Kalivia Beach & Agios Petros Beach
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.