Villa Rosaline Nikiana
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This stylish One floor villa can accommodate up to six people at a time . It features 3 well-designed bedrooms, with a natural feeling throughout the villa. The bedrooms consist of a king size bed, a double bed and two twin beds in each room respectively. Two of these rooms have access to en-suite bathrooms, with a further main bathroom available. With a total of 3 bathrooms in the villa, the two en-suites provide modern showers, with the communal bathroom containing a bathtub.
A light spacious living room and dining area are furnished with beautiful country inspired furniture. This impressive open plan fully equipment kitchen and living area provide fantastic views over the sea.
Externally, the villa is surrounding by landscaped garden and large terraces and provide spectacular views at every point .The guests are able to enjoy the breath-taking mountain scenery as well as the clear blue waters of the Ionian sea....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. No pets allowed.
- 2. Languages spoken are English, Greek
- 3. The cleaning is every 3 days while changing the sheets and towels.
- Check in time: 14:00 – 18:00.
- Check out time: before 12:00 am
- If you wish to extend check out time, you must contact the reception in advance.
- For check out time extension up to 18:00, extra charge 50% of the price.
- For check out time extension after the 18:00, extra charge 100% of the price.
- Booking deposit: Each villa is rented with a bank deposit 40% of the total rent fee and the remaining 60% is paid on check in.
- Cancelations – Modifications policy:
- For cancelations made up to 40 days before arrival date, deposit will be returned in full minus any transaction fees.
- In case you decide to cancel your booking 40 days before your arrival,100% of the total cost of the reservation will be withheld.
- Non shows, full reservation payment will be requested.
- If you decide to leave before your schedule departure date, you will not be refunded for the remaining value of the days for which you booked