Serene Family Home with Elegant Design
Harmon Estate was designed for families and corporate clients that want a quiet, elegant home with a serene setting. This 5,000 sq.ft. the estate home is filled with imported marble, granite, and hand-crafted tile, and carver wood. Six Bedrooms. The master bedroom encompasses the entire top floor and includes a walk-in closet, office, jacuzzi, and bidet. Two additional suite bedrooms with private bathrooms and TVs. A small quarter with a full bed, private bathroom, and TV. Plus two 800 sq. ft. guest houses with kitchen and living area. This home was built to the highest international standards and it floor plans include a Private pool with a jacuzzi Pool bar & barbeque. Fully equipped, gourmet kitchen Central air Laundry room with full-sized washer and dryer Spacious living and dining room High-speed wireless internet and VOIP free phone calls to USA and Canada Full gym Cable TV, central music systems and large flat screen TVLocation:...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Included
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Grocery Shopping Service: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Condominium occupancy limit for guests strictly enforced: 2 adults in 1 bedroom, 4 adults in 2 bedrooms, and 6 adults in 3 bedrooms.
- Security will not release keys, or allow access to, any persons that are not previously registered with Security and/or Management, or without proper authorization from the owner. All persons occupying the Unit, their guests, family, friends, visitors, staff, etc. are required to register at the security gate (ID required to access certain communities). Additional unregistered guests need ID and cannot be under age; they are not allowed to use any of the Common Area facilities at any time and will not be allowed after 4 AM. Guards have the right to deny entry to the Condominium and/or House to all unregistered guests and visitors.
- NO LOUD NOISE OR MUSIC
- We follow the good neighbour policy. While in any of the Condominiums or Homes, please do not disturb your neighbors with extremely loud music, shouting or screaming during the day. After 10 PM, please limit the noise to inside the condominium or house. DJ’s ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- NO FIREWORKS
- The use of Fireworks is not allowed in any of the condominiums or Private Homes.
- Use the parking space or spaces assigned to the Unit you are staying in or the ones designated “guest parking”. No trailer, camper, mobile home, boat, inoperable vehicle or similar equipment shall be permitted to remain overnight upon any area within the Property. No maintenance, repair or overhaul of vehicles (except for emergency service) shall be permitted upon any area within the Property.
- SPEED LIMIT anywhere on the property is 10 km/hour.
- MINORS are not permitted to drive motorized vehicles including golf carts in the Resort. If minor is found driving, Security is authorized to take possession of key and vehicle.
- COMMON AREAS
- Please do not harm, destroy, alter or litter any of the landscaping work on the property, including grass, trees, shrubs, hedges, flowers or flower beds. No item of any kind may be stored by occupants in the Common Areas. No trash or garbage shall be allowed to accumulate in the Common Area or Restricted Common Area but taken to any of the designated disposal locations.
- No exterior clotheslines shall be erected or maintained and there shall be no outside drying or laundering of clothes, towels, beachwear, sheets, etc.
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED in a Unit or Common Area.
- BEACH CLUB
- Guests agree to abide by the Beach Club rules. Guests agree to pay $100.00 replacement charge for each Beach Club pass that is lost or damaged.
- POOL RULES
- Common Pool hours are from 6 AM to 10 PM. For parties, large groups or use after pool hours please reserve with Management. Please respect all pool rules and behave with proper conduct.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING OR DRUGS inside the Condominiums or Homes. Guests agree that smoking inside the Unit is grounds for immediate expulsion from the rental unit. There will be a U$500 penalty for smoking inside any Condominium or Home.
- EVERY ITEM IN EACH CONDO IS ON INVENTORY. Missing items will be charged to your bill. Do not remove items from condos or move furniture. Please notify the front desk of any noticeable damage immediately upon check in. Damage to Condominiums will result in immediate eviction.
- UNITS LEFT EXCESSIVELY DIRTY
- Will be charged a cleaning fee of $100 to $200.