Spacious villa with luscious gardens, perfect for families and events
This is a newly renovated, traditional, 6 bedroom, country farmhouse within walking distance of Es Canar.
The villa is set in 65,000 m2 of olive groves, it is the home of their own brand of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. The garden area is extensive and has been carefully cultivated by the owners who used to run a garden centre on the mainland.
The ample living area extends to almost 400 m2 so the four bedrooms and are large and predominantly feature en-suite bathrooms. All but one of the bedrooms have air conditioning / heating.
Several of the beds can be converted into twin arrangements, if required, and there is ample space to add extra beds to accommodate up to 14 guests comfortably.
Four of the bedrooms are located on the ground floor which includes the fully equipped kitchen and several lounge areas, which lead out onto the extensive terrace overlooking the garden and pool. This terrace has a...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Reservations rules: It is required by transfer 7 days prior to arrival. For June and September bookings needs to be from Saturday to Saturday. *24 hours confirmation: As one of our more unique homes, we require 24 hours to verify the details of your booking and ensure that this home is the right match for you and your guests. Once you have submitted your booking, a representative will contact you immediately, answer any relevant questions and personally ensure that your booking runs smoothly. The representative will be able to provide confirmation within 24 hours, if not sooner. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed. General House Rules: No loud music outdoor after midnight. This is a legal requirement of the Balearic Islands. No open fires to be made outside and no cigarettes to be thrown outside - fire hazard! Please make sure the AC is off when windows and doors are open. It's not allowed to use glassware near the pool, please use plastic glasses and cups instead. The clients are responsible for the rubbish disposal during their stay. When leaving the property, please make sure all the parasols are closed as they may end up broken or cause damage due to the winds. Please ask for prior approval for gatherings and celebrations with more than 20 people at the villa.
- Security deposit: 3000 €