Mountainside Grand Chic Villa with Entertainment Room
This villa is a truly breathtaking 6 bedroom villa located on a mountain-side with spectacular sea and island views. Ideally located in Sa Caleta close to some of the island’s most desirable bars and restaurants and close to the bays of Sa Caleta and Cala Jondal.
The spacious open plan lounge and dining areas have spectacular views of the sea and surrounding countryside, and the fully equipped modern kitchen is designed to cater for several guests. The resplendent soft furnishings, such as the oval shaped velvet sofas where you can lounge, all capture the essence of elegance, this house has its own very unique and astounding style. The villa also benefits from a large entertainment room, complete with a fully equipped gym and pool table.
Each bedroom is as elegant as the next, but all have their own individual style, with breathtaking design and attention to detail. Opulence really is the theme throughout this...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Reservations rules: It is required by transfer 7 days prior to arrival. For June and September bookings needs to be from Saturday to Saturday. *24 hours confirmation: As one of our more unique homes, we require 24 hours to verify the details of your booking and ensure that this home is the right match for you and your guests. Once you have submitted your booking, a representative will contact you immediately, answer any relevant questions and personally ensure that your booking runs smoothly. The representative will be able to provide confirmation within 24 hours, if not sooner. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed. General House Rules: No loud music outdoor after midnight. This is a legal requirement of the Balearic Islands. No open fires to be made outside and no cigarettes to be thrown outside - fire hazard! Please make sure the AC is off when windows and doors are open. It's not allowed to use glassware near the pool, please use plastic glasses and cups instead. The clients are responsible for the rubbish disposal during their stay. When leaving the property, please make sure all the parasols are closed as they may end up broken or cause damage due to the winds. Please ask for prior approval for gatherings and celebrations with more than 20 people at the villa.
- Security deposit: 10000 €