Brand New Trendy Virginia Highlands Apt. In Prime Location!
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
More than just a hotel room, this entire apartment features all the conveniences of home. See our exceptional design for yourself! Plus, the quiet apartment community environment makes for a low-key but highly amenitized stay compared to hotels or normal rental apartment buildings with a large work station ideal for working from home.
This property is located in the Virginia Highlands neighborhood, a historical central Atlanta neighborhood with a wide variety of sidewalk cafes, unique coffee houses, bar life, shops and innovative restaurants. This apartment complex is surrounded by newly renovated historic houses which were built in the early 1900’s. Virginia Highland is considered very walkable and very accessible to local establishments including a short walk to the Beltline. It is a family orientated neighborhood with a diverse and trendy environment. This neighborhood provides a variety of activities with friendly people...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
This property is located in the Virginia Highlands neighborhood, a historical central Atlanta neighborhood with a wide variety of sidewalk cafes, unique coffee houses, bar life, shops and innovative restaurants. This apartment complex is surrounded by newly renovated historic houses which were built in the early 1900’s. Virginia Highland is considered very walkable and very accessible to local establishments including a short walk to the Beltline. It is a family orientated neighborhood with a diverse and trendy environment. This neighborhood provides a variety of activities with friendly people and fun experiences. If you choose to walk around the neighborhood, there are nearby local parks you can visit too! Dining: -Virginia Highland is popular for its dining scene. For an early morning breakfast to late night grub, you will have no problem finding your favorite food and drinks in this neighborhood! - There are various local restaurants such as Murphy’s, La Tavola, Highland Tap and Fontaine’s Oyster House and local favorite bar Moes and Joes along with many more bars and restaurants within walking distance. Shopping: -Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Publix and CVS are within 4 min drive. -Ponce City Market is bustling with retail, as well as cute boutique shopping off North Highland Avenue Parks & Trails: -15 minute walk to Piedmont Park (Largest and most popular in Atlanta). -12 minute walk to the Beltline, accessible through Ponce City Market. This is a MUST!! -10 minute walk to John Howell Park, Callanwolde Park, and Orme Park
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- House Rules: CHECK-IN / CHECKOUT: Early check-in is granted based on availability. Late departure after the standard check-out time of 11:00am may result in a fee. GATHERINGS: Please socialize in an unobtrusive fashion. Parties are not permitted and may result in eviction. Quiet hours begin at 9pm. Any overnight guest names must be provided during registration. Complaints may result in penalty fees in the amount of any compensation granted, at the hotel’s discretion, to all impacted guests. SMOKING: Smoking and vaping is not allowed. There will be a minimum $250 penalty fee if it is determined that there was smoking in your apartment during your reservation period, including on the balcony. MINIMUM AGE: Guest must be 21 years of age or older *to book*... Children, toddlers and babies are more than welcome, you just can't be one if you are the one booking! LOCAL GUESTS: As part of our anti-party and general security measures, we reserve the right to decline or cancel any “local” guests, defined by area code, license, address, or other tangible metrics. Certainly, though, we hope well-intentioned local guests do choose to book with us! DISCLAIMER: We reserves the right to refuse or cancel reservations at the discretion of management. Furnishings of units may differ from photographs in advertisements. Please refer to the floor plan photo on the advertisement for the most accurate depiction. We reserves the right to move any guest to a comparable accommodation in the Building at any time. Please be advised that all guests will be asked to sign a rental usage agreement that governs the terms of your stay. For the protection of all parties, the booking party will also be required to provide a copy of a valid government issued ID, matching credit card prior to check in and/or a small security deposit hold depending on the circumstances which will be processed through our guest portal. In the event you have a pet, a small pet fee will be collected to ensure spotless cleanings for the next guest. Violation of any of these policies or failure to provide valid, matching ID to either the credit card or the reservation name may result in immediate cancellation or eviction, without refund and cancelled "on your behalf". By completing the reservation you agree to the following to be bound by the rental terms and conditions alluded to above.