Overlooking Midtown One of a Kind Loft
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
More than just a hotel room, this entire loft-style apartment features all the conveniences of a home. See our exceptional design for yourself! Plus, this property is right off a highly attractive and thriving part in Midtown, making this loft full of entertainment options within walking distance. This luxurious loft is highly amenitized compared to hotels or normal rental apartment buildings and includes everything you will need for your stay.
Our suite is part of a historic loft style apartment building in Midtown, the heart of Atlanta’s core premier travel neighborhood providing guests with additional amenities and entertainment options. Parking is available upon request.
This loft is ideally located near the best shopping, dining, arts, and public spaces that Atlanta has to offer. By booking, you’ll have access to our detailed guidebook and “4 days in Atlanta” Zine article! Here’s a brief overview:
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
This loft is ideally located near the best shopping, dining, arts, and public spaces that Atlanta has to offer. Here’s a brief overview: Dining: -Stone’s throw from Ponce City Market, Atlanta’s newest and best food halls. -Right outside the property you will find The Vortex, Cypress Street Bar and Grill, The Melting Pot, Lyla Lila, Ecco Midtown, Taco Mac, and much more. -Midtown is the premier location for Atlanta’s award-winning and most popular restaurants. Shopping: -Whole Foods, Publix, and Savi (locally sourced & organic) are within a short walk from this loft. Trader Joes is a short drive away as well. -Ponce City Market is bustling with retail. Peachtree Street has quickly become a strong retail hub as well and provides an abundant array of shopping options. Arts & Culture: -Midtown is known as Atlanta’s “Heart of the Arts,” harboring the Met-comparable High Museum; Atlanta Contemporary; and the Atlanta Botanical Gardens! -Close to most prominent venues like the Fox Theatre given its proximity to all of Peachtree Street and the Beltline. Parks & Trails: -3 minute walk to Piedmont Park (Largest and best in Atlanta). -A short walk to the Beltline, accessible through Ponce City Market. A must!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- House Rules: CHECK-IN / CHECKOUT: Early check-in is granted based on availability. Late departure after the standard check-out time of 11:00am may result in a fee. GATHERINGS: Please socialize in an unobtrusive fashion. Parties are not permitted and may result in eviction. Quiet hours begin at 9pm. Any overnight guest names must be provided during registration. Complaints may result in penalty fees in the amount of any compensation granted, at the hotel’s discretion, to all impacted guests. SMOKING: Smoking and vaping is not allowed. There will be a minimum $250 penalty fee if it is determined that there was smoking in your apartment during your reservation period, including on the balcony. MINIMUM AGE: Guest must be 21 years of age or older *to book*... Children, toddlers and babies are more than welcome, you just can't be one if you are the one booking! LOCAL GUESTS: As part of our anti-party and general security measures, we reserve the right to decline or cancel any “local” guests, defined by area code, license, address, or other tangible metrics. Certainly, though, we hope well-intentioned local guests do choose to book with us! DISCLAIMER: We reserves the right to refuse or cancel reservations at the discretion of management. Furnishings of units may differ from photographs in advertisements. Please refer to the floor plan photo on the advertisement for the most accurate depiction. We reserves the right to move any guest to a comparable accommodation in the Building at any time. Please be advised that all guests will be asked to sign a rental usage agreement that governs the terms of your stay. For the protection of all parties, the booking party will also be required to provide a copy of a valid government issued ID, matching credit card prior to check in and/or a small security deposit hold depending on the circumstances which will be processed through our guest portal. In the event you have a pet, a small pet fee will be collected to ensure spotless cleanings for the next guest. Violation of any of these policies or failure to provide valid, matching ID to either the credit card or the reservation name may result in immediate cancellation or eviction, without refund and cancelled "on your behalf". By completing the reservation you agree to the following to be bound by the rental terms and conditions alluded to above.