Family Condo on Ski Hill Road Near Grand Targhee
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Spend your family vacation creating memories in this stunning town home with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Make this home away from home your destination for any summer or winter getaways. Close to Grand Targhee, just off Ski Hill Road, and a short distance to the nearby National Parks. Keep cozy in the winter with a 2 car attached garage and snuggle with family around the fireplace in the spacious living room.
* "An absolute gem. The home was immaculate and thoughtfully prepared. Would gladly recommend to anyone visiting the Tetons." *
15 minutes → Grand Targhee Resort
50 minutes → Jackson, WY
1 hour, 10 minutes → Grand Teton National Park
1 hour, 45 minutes → Yellowstone National Park No. 885
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Rental Agreement
- Welcome and thank you for booking your vacation rental with Property Manager.
- Please be sure to read this rental agreement (the “Agreement”). The vacation rental property you have selected (the “Vacation Rental”) may have additional rules, policies, terms and conditions that apply to your stay, which are found in the description section(s) of the Vacation Rental listing. If you are booking your Vacation Rental through a website other than the Hostfully site, your reservation may also be subject to that website’s terms and conditions.
- By clicking “Book Now” you are acknowledging and agreeing to each of the above-described terms and conditions, as well as the following for the selected property:
- 1. BOOKING TRANSACTION. This Agreement is between Property Manager (“Wydaho”), acting on behalf of and for the benefit of the owner of the Vacation Rental (your “Host”), and the individual completing this booking transaction for the Vacation Rental (“you” or “Guest”). You agree that you will be present at the Vacation Rental for the entire duration of the reservation and that you will be responsible for the actions and behavior of each individual present at the Vacation Rental during your stay. This includes ensuring each individual in your party or otherwise present at the Vacation Rental is aware of and in compliance with the terms identified in this Agreement.
- 2. PAYMENT TERMS & CANCELLATION. The total amount due, including the base rates, taxes, and fees are displayed on the checkout webpage for the Vacation Rental. A portion of your total payment may be due upon checkout, as indicated in the “amount to be charged now” line. The balance is due prior to arrival within the schedule indicated on the reservation webpage. Please review these amounts carefully. You may cancel your booking at any time, however, all amounts that have been paid prior to your cancellation may be non-refundable.
- 3. HOUSE RULES & POLICIES. The Vacation Rental may have specific rules and policies regarding large groups, parties, pets, smoking/vaping, quiet hours, parking, pool and/or hot tub usage, and other local, HOA, or property regulations. These rules are detailed in the description section of the Vacation Rental listing. Please review these terms carefully, as violation(s) may result in additional fees or the immediate removal of you and other members of your party from the Vacation Rental without refund. All stated house rules are established by the Host and Wydaho is not authorized to make exceptions to these rules. Further, violation of any law or ordinance by any individual at the Vacation Rental during your reservation will result in the immediate removal of you and other members of your party from the Vacation Rental without refund.
- 4. ARRIVAL DETAILS & CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT. Once your booking has been paid in full, you will receive contact information for the primary contact for your stay (your “Guest Contact”). Check-in and check-out times will be communicated to you at least 10 days prior to your arrival, unless otherwise set forth in the description of the Vacation Rental. Please confirm your expected arrival time with your Guest Contact. If you or any member of your group fails to vacate the Vacation Rental at the designated check-out time, you grant Wydaho the right to charge the credit card number used to book the Vacation Rental for an additional night. Further, Wydaho, the Host, or the Guest Contact may initiate any and all proceedings necessary to remove you or any member of your group or your belongings from the Vacation Rental.
- 5. DAMAGE. In lieu of a security deposit, Wydaho charges a mandatory fee for third-party accidental rental damage waiver. This fee and the related terms, conditions, and waiver amounts are set forth on the Vacation Rental detail webpage and the checkout webpage and are incorporated into this Agreement. Any damage to the Vacation Rental must be reported to Wydaho and the Guest Contact before check-out. You agree damage not covered by, or exceeding the waiver limit of, the accidental rental damage waiver is your full responsibility. This may include damage or loss occurring during your stay, violations of house rules or policies, additional cleaning fees, and/or any fines or other costs incurred by the behavior of you or any other occupant during your stay in violation of laws or other regulations. You grant Wydaho the right to charge the credit card number used to book the Vacation Rental for any such damages, including, but not limited to, additional cleaning fees. To ensure that the proper party is held responsible, please notify your Guest Contact of any damage found at check-in.
- 6. FEES & ADDITIONAL SERVICES. All mandatory and optional booking-related fees will be disclosed in the Vacation Rental listing. If you fail to select any option(s) that incur additional fees applicable to your stay and it is later discovered that you should have selected such option(s), you grant Wydaho the right to charge the credit card number used to book the Vacation Rental for the associated additional fees.
- 7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY. The maximum number of people that may occupy the Vacation Rental is indicated in the listing description. For clarification, this number applies to all overnight guests, day visitors and children. Unless otherwise approved by your Guest Contact or Host, occupancy over the indicated capacity may result in the immediate removal of you and other members of your party from the Vacation Rental and forfeiture of all amounts paid. Maximum occupancy is established by the Host and Wydaho is not authorized to make exceptions to these terms.
- 8. CONDITION OF THE PROPERTY. Your Host cares very much about their Vacation Rental and strives to keep it in excellent shape. If you notice any problems, hazardous conditions, housekeeping issues, or maintenance issues, please notify your Guest Contact immediately. If the Vacation Rental is not in the condition represented in the rental listing, Wydaho may, in its sole discretion, offer an appeasement; provided, however, that in no event will such an appeasement exceed the amount you paid for the reservation. You hereby acknowledge that if the Vacation Rental has access to shared amenities, the repair and maintenance of such shared amenities may not be within Wydaho’s or the Host’s responsibility or control.
- 9. HOST ACCESS. You agree to allow your Host, Guest Contact, and/or their agents reasonable access to the Vacation Rental during your stay if requested. Such access may be necessary to resolve maintenance related issues you report. In the event of an emergency, the Vacation Rental may be accessed without prior notice or permission.
- 10. CLEANLINESS. You are expected to treat the Vacation Rental with respect, keeping in mind that this is an individual’s home, not a hotel room. Even in cases where a cleaning fee is charged, you are expected to leave the Vacation Rental in a clean, neat, and orderly condition and respect the Host’s requests regarding check-out procedures.
- 11. CANCELLATIONS BY WYDAHO & SUBSTITUTION OF PROPERTY. In the event that Wydaho or your Host cancels your booking, you will be notified as quickly as possible. In such cases, Wydaho may provide the option to substitute a comparable property selected by Wydaho or refund 100% of any amounts paid to Wydaho. If you accept the substitute property, all rules, policies, terms and conditions specified in the description section for the substituted property shall apply, even if they differ from your original reservation. Wydaho highly recommends that you purchase Travel Insurance to protect against certain types of cancellations, among other risks. Other than providing a refund, Wydaho is not responsible or liable for cancellations.
- 12. FORCE MAJEURE. In the event your stay at the Vacation Rental becomes impossible for any reason outside Wydaho’s control, including natural disasters, fire, evacuation orders, or other acts of government agencies, Wydaho may choose to cancel your booking and issue a partial or full refund or booking credit of the amounts paid to Wydaho. For purposes of clarification, no refund or credit is due (or will be made) to you for inclement weather unless Wydaho initiates the cancellation. You and your invitees must comply with any mandatory evacuation order.
- 13. INDEMNIFICATION & HOLD HARMLESS; ASSUMPTION OF RISK. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless your Host and Wydaho, for any liabilities, damage, cost, or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim in connection with your use and/or occupancy of the Vacation Rental, including, but not limited to, any claim or liability for personal injury, damage, fines, penalties, loss of personal belongings, or theft of property, which is made, incurred, or sustained by you and/or anyone using the Vacation Rental during your stay. You and anyone using the Vacation Rental during your stay accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of third-party transportation vendors, the pool/hot tub, activities participated in while on the premises, or amenities provided at the property, as applicable.
- 14. ATTORNEY’S FEES & COSTS. If Wydaho or your Host employs the services of an attorney or attorneys to enforce any conditions of this Agreement, you shall be liable to Wydaho or your Host, as applicable, for reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred.
- 15. FALSIFIED BOOKINGS. If your booking was made under false pretense, including, but not limited to, a falsified name, age, or size of party, you will be subject to immediate cancellation of your reservation, removal from the property, and forfeiture of all amounts paid.
- 16. LIMITED SHORT-TERM RENTAL. It is expressly understood and agreed that this is a short-term vacation rental and is not a lease or other long-term residential tenancy agreement. This Agreement is only for the licensed use of the Vacation Rental for the stated reservation dates. It creates no property rights in you and no rights to renewal or for recurring usage. You shall not sublet the Vacation Rental or any part of it, and shall not assign any interest (in whole or in part) to this Agreement or any rights hereunder.
- 17. MEDIATION & ARBITRATION. If you have a dispute that arises from or relates to this Agreement or the Vacation Rental, and if the dispute cannot be settled through direct discussions, you agree to try first to settle the dispute by mediation administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Mediation Procedures. If the dispute is not settled by mediation, you agree to submit all unresolved disputes, controversies or claims to binding arbitration in Wyoming. If the parties agree, the mediator involved in the parties’ mediation can serve as the arbitrator. Any award of the arbitrator against Wydaho cannot exceed the total amount paid for the Guest’s booking at issue. You expressly waive all claims in excess of, and agree that your recovery shall not exceed, this amount. Any such award shall be in satisfaction of all claims by you against Wydaho or the Host. Judgment on any award rendered in such arbitration can be entered in and enforced by any court having jurisdiction.
- 18. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WYDAHO, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND/OR OWNERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR STAY AT THE VACATION RENTAL. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING ORDINARY NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF WYDAHO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF THE LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- 19. CLASS ACTION & JURY TRIAL WAIVER. ANY AND ALL PROCEEDINGS TO RESOLVE CLAIMS WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. IF FOR ANY REASON A CLAIM PROCEEDS IN COURT RATHER THAN IN ARBITRATION, THE PARTIES EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL.
- 20. JURISDICTION & VENUE. This Agreement is made in, and shall be governed solely by the laws of, the State of Wyoming without regard to conflict of laws principles. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than arbitration, such action may only be brought in the state or federal courts in Wyoming, and each party hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts for the purposes of any such proceeding.
- 21. GENERAL TERMS. If any section, clause, paragraph, or term of the Rental Agreement is held or determined to be void, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason, all other terms, clauses, or paragraphs herein shall be severed and remain in force and effect. This Agreement shall be binding on and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and on each of their heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assignees. This Agreement or any rights hereunder may not be assigned (in whole or in part) by you. This Agreement is taken in full compliance with federal, state, and local Fair Housing Laws, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, country of origin, handicap, or familial status. This Agreement becomes binding upon receipt of your initial payment. Sending payment constitutes your acceptance and agreement to these terms, conditions, limitations, and restrictions.