Hfx North End Heritage Home with Modern Finishes
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
When you walk in, you will see the stairs to go up to the bedrooms, directly in front of you will be a full bath and the living area is located to your left. The living room connects to a modern kitchen with a table for 6. You can also access the back deck and yard through here. Going up the stairs, you will find a closet that has the washer and dryer, followed by both bedrooms and the second full bath.
Guests will have access to the main and upper floor of the house, as well as the private back yard and deck. The basement is used for storage purposes.
The North End of Halifax occupies the northern part of Halifax Peninsula immediately north of Downtown Halifax! A quick online search reveals everything that makes the North End a perfect location for visitors looking to experience the city. You will be walking distance from the Halifax Common’s, countless restaurants and pubs, and only 20 minutes by foot to...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
The North End of Halifax occupies the northern part of Halifax Peninsula immediately north of Downtown Halifax! A quick online search reveals everything that makes the North End a perfect location for visitors looking to experience the city. You will be walking distance from the Halifax Common's, countless restaurants and pubs, and only 20 minutes by foot to Downtown. Check out our in-suite manual for local suggestions. Its not just Halifax, it's the North End!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. Locals must reach out to get approval before booking with us.
- 2. Partying and loud noise is not tolerated. We use a noise monitoring device to monitor decibels of sound in our units (conversations are not recorded). If you are caught breaking this rule you could face immediate removal without refund.
- 3. The occupancy limit noted on our listing is strictly enforced. If you are caught breaking this rule you could face immediate removal without refund.
- 4. This is a self-check-in property. You certify that you are prepared and able to follow instructions to access the property provided over email communication.
- 5. We provide white towels and linens, and a black face cloth for makeup removal. Please do not intentionally stain our towels and linens. You will be charged $10 for each ruined item and $50 if it is a duvet or duvet cover.
- 6. If you are found smoking cigarettes or marijuana in the unit (or any trace of smoking such as ashes, rolling papers, etc. being left behind), you will be charged $200 per day.
- 7. Check out time of 11AM is strictly enforced, if you do not check out on time (unless otherwise arranged), you will be charged $50 per hour.
- 8. If you lose the unit keys or do not return them on time, you will be charged $50.
- 9. Footwear must be removed while you are in the unit.
- 10. If you decide not to follow any house rules and a future guest's stay is impacted, you are responsible to cover any costs incurred by the host.
- 11. You agree that you will respect and follow all of the condo community guidelines listed inside the unit, or posted anywhere on the property.