Captivating Quinpool Penthouse with Massive Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
A few important things to note. Firstly, parking is located next door. There are two flights of stairs to get up to the unit. The unit is located directly above an adult lingerie and accessory store. The third bedroom is a den which we have converted in to a bedroom, therefore it does not have windows.
Once you get upstairs, there is a large open concept kitchen/dining/living area. The living room has comfortable seating for 5 on a sofa and two armchairs. The dining table seats six, there are three bar stools at the kitchen island, and a secondary table with two seats (and two extra chairs in the third bedroom). Directly off the kitchen is a massive private terrace with outdoor dining chairs and an outdoor sofa (the sofa is a bit old and there is some staining on the cushions).
The suite also features two large bedrooms with patio doors leading to a second terrace on the backside of the unit. The master bedroom...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Right on Quinpool road, there is everything any traveler would need! There are multiple restaurants, grocery stores, niche shops and walking distance to the Halifax Commons. Although close to the busier street, there is scarcely noice because of the architecture of the building and that the patio is facing the quieter street of Pepperell St.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. Locals must reach out to get approval before booking with us.
- 2. Partying and loud noise is not tolerated. We use a noise monitoring device to monitor decibels of sound in our units (conversations are not recorded). If you are caught breaking this rule you could face immediate removal without refund.
- 3. The occupancy limit noted on our listing is strictly enforced. If you are caught breaking this rule you could face immediate removal without refund.
- 4. This is a self-check-in property. You certify that you are prepared and able to follow instructions to access the property provided over email communication.
- 5. We provide white towels and linens, and a black face cloth for makeup removal. Please do not intentionally stain our towels and linens. You will be charged $10 for each ruined item and $50 if it is a duvet or duvet cover.
- 6. If you are found smoking cigarettes or marijuana in the unit (or any trace of smoking such as ashes, rolling papers, etc. being left behind), you will be charged $200 per day.
- 7. Check out time of 11AM is strictly enforced, if you do not check out on time (unless otherwise arranged), you will be charged $50 per hour.
- 8. If you lose the unit keys or do not return them on time, you will be charged $50.
- 9. Footwear must be removed while you are in the unit.
- 10. If you decide not to follow any house rules and a future guest's stay is impacted, you are responsible to cover any costs incurred by the host.
- 11. You agree that you will respect and follow all of the condo community guidelines listed inside the unit, or posted anywhere on the property.