Breathtaking Oceanside Villa in Historic Annapolis Royal
Upon descending the long gravel driveway, you will be greeted by a luxurious bungalow style home with floor to ceiling windows spanning side to side. This is your first peak at the ocean view as you will see right through the home at the stunning open water!
In front of you is the main home, to the left is the garage, and to the right is the kids garage. The garage features a flexible use loft perfect for exercising (and equipped with basic exercise equipment, cool towels, and a full bathroom) or to use as a bridal suite. You may also have up to 2 additional people (for a total of 10) sleeping in this loft with an air mattress. The kids garage is decked out with kids toys and a great space to let kids be kids! It even features it’s own small patio with ocean view.
As you enter the home, you will be greeted with a large open floor plan. To the immediate left is a dining area for 8, in front of you is a living area...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Outdoor Dining Area
Children's Books and Toys
Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia is a beautiful waterfront community nestled in the Annapolis Valley. Originally inhabited by a strong Mi’kmaq community, in 1605 the area became home to some of North America’s earliest European settlers. The Annapolis Royal area has gained a reputation as a vibrant centre for cultural activity, and over the years it has become a magnet for visual artists, craftspeople, performers and writers.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. Locals must reach out to get approval before booking with us.
- 2. Partying and loud noise is not tolerated. We use a noise monitoring device to monitor decibels of sound in our units (conversations are not recorded). If you are caught breaking this rule you could face immediate removal without refund.
- 3. The occupancy limit noted on our listing is strictly enforced. If you are caught breaking this rule you could face immediate removal without refund.
- 4. This is a self-check-in property. You certify that you are prepared and able to follow instructions to access the property provided over email communication.
- 5. We provide white towels and linens, and a black face cloth for makeup removal. Please do not intentionally stain our towels and linens. You will be charged $10 for each ruined item and $50 if it is a duvet or duvet cover.
- 6. If you are found smoking cigarettes or marijuana in the unit (or any trace of smoking such as ashes, rolling papers, etc. being left behind), you will be charged $200 per day.
- 7. Check out time of 11AM is strictly enforced, if you do not check out on time (unless otherwise arranged), you will be charged $50 per hour.
- 8. If you lose the unit keys or do not return them on time, you will be charged $50.
- 9. Footwear must be removed while you are in the unit.
- 10. If you decide not to follow any house rules and a future guest's stay is impacted, you are responsible to cover any costs incurred by the host.
- 11. You agree that you will respect and follow all of the condo community guidelines listed inside the unit, or posted anywhere on the property.