Airy Stylish Apartment with Secluded Private Back Yard
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
It will be hard not to be stunned by the views as soon as you enter the cosy and homely living room at This Home. This spacious room has ample seating for you and your loved ones to relax after a long day exploring the area in front of a large flat-screen TV.
The apartment boasts yet another large space with the dining area providing a comfortable eating space, with the modern kitchen linking straight onto the room. There is also a statement exposed brick fireplace for those chilly evenings on the North Yorkshire coast.
This Home two bedrooms will provide the perfect night’s sleep. The bright double master bedroom boasts a wardrobe which will provide adequate space for your belongings. What’s more, there is yet another flat-screen TV, so why not relax with a cup of coffee and the TV in the morning? The second bedroom has two comfortable single beds and the room itself is yet again light, roomy and comfortingly...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Marske-by-the-Sea is a delightful village located on the North Yorkshire coast, less than 10 minutes from Saltburn and Redcar. The village square is packed with independent businesses, including dog-friendly cafes, pubs, micropubs and restaurants. Nearby is Marske Valley Gardens where you can explore walkways lined with beautiful flowers. Head to Marske Sands and you’ll find a long stretch of gently sloping sandy beach. The famous Cleveland Way snakes its way across the cliff tops and along the beach to Saltburn and beyond. Neighbouring Saltburn-by-the-Sea is a great place to visit during your stay. Take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade and you’ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The long sandy shores are overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts and high cliffs tower in the distance. You can also find popular villages and towns such as Staithes, Robin Hoods Bay and Whitby further along the coast.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.