In the village, between the sea and the mountains - Madeira Surf Camp II
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Madeira Surf Camp is a guesthouse in the heart of the village and historic area of Porto da Cruz, Madeira. We completely renovated the property in 2020 in order to accommodate those who visit us in comfort and safety, in a centenary house.
Here you can have your privacy and, if you want, hang out with us and the other guests.
The rehabilitation of the terrace has made this space the ex-libris of the property. With a sunbathing solarium, a shower to refresh yourself, and a barbecue for outdoor meals. This in an exotic setting in the northeast of Madeira Island, with 360º views over the sea and mountains surrounding the village.
On the lower floor, there is a fully equipped kitchen and living room in a single room where you can have your meals or relax on the sofa. There is also a complete bathroom on this floor, and the kitchen and living room are shared with all guests.
Madeira Surf Camp was...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.