Stunning Home near Earl’s Court
A short flight of stairs will take you down to David’s well maintained contemporary property which benefits from a welcoming and spacious light flooded living room featuring comfortable sofas and a large smart TV.
The independent kitchen is fully fitted and equipped for preparing family meals. Amenities include a microwave, coffee making machine as well as a dishwasher. A laundry washer/ dryer is also available. The large, modern glass dining table will comfortably accommodate up to 6 diners.
There are 2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom features an inviting queen size bed, ample storage, an en-suite bathroom, and overlooks the garden, making for a quiet setting. Both bathrooms have a heated towel rail for your comfort.
Through the master bedroom you can access the garden and its seating area. Quirky, charming and ideal for morning coffees and al-fresco meals.
This property is ideal...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Outdoor Dining Area
Big Ben - 5.50 km; Buckingham Palace - 4.20 km; Bus stop - 100.00 m; Covent Garden - 5.70 km; Downtown Business Center - 9.30 km; Earl's Court tube station - 210.00 m; ExCel Centre - 17.20 km; Financial District - 13.30 km; Gatwick Airport - 42.00 km; Harrods - 2.60 km; Heathrow Airport - 17.10 km; Hyde Park - 2.60 km; Kensington Palace - 2.30 km; Kings Cross - 8.20 km; Leicester Square - 5.20 km; London Eye - 6.10 km; Luton Airport - 51.00 km; Marks and Spencers - 300.00 m; Natural History Museum - 1.50 km; Notting Hill - 5.30 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 1.50 km; Oxford Street - 5.10 km; Paddington Train Station - 3.90 km; Piccadilly Circus - 4.80 km; Portobello Market - 3.60 km; Royal Albert Hall - 2.10 km; Soho - 5.30 km; St Paul's Cathedral - 7.60 km; The British Library - 7.50 km; The British Museum - 6.10 km; The House of Parliament - 5.50 km; The Thames River - 1.70 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 9.10 km; Trafalgar Square - 5.30 km; Victoria & Albert Museum - 1.80 km; West End Theartres - 5.40 km; Westminster Cathedral - 4.40 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.