Elegant Family Home near Wandsworth Common
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Beautifully presented, immaculate terrace home in a popular South West London location. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate WC, bright open plan reception room/kitchen and patio garden.
Saffron’s home has been decorated and furnished with great style and sophistication. On the raised-ground floor, the elegant reception room flows through to the bright kitchen/dining room which has a very stylish feel with polished concrete worktops and brushed steel cupboards and huge windows overlooking the smart landscaped patio garden. Integrated quality appliances, including a dishwasher and 5-burner gas hob, a large wooden dining table and pale wood flooring throughout complete the look. Wooden steps lead from the kitchen door down to the garden at the rear, a perfect place for summertime al-fresco dining.
Upstairs the elegance continues. The master bedroom is decorated with sumptuous dark blue walls and stylish furnishings,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Big Ben - 7.00 km; Buckingham Palace - 6.10 km; Bus stop - 100.00 m; Clapham Junction Station - 850.00 m; Covent Garden - 7.90 km; Downing Street - 7.00 km; Downtown Business Center - 10.40 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 18.10 km; Financial District - 13.10 km; Gatwick Airport - 37.50 km; Harrods - 5.60 km; Heathrow Airport - 19.80 km; Hyde Park - 5.80 km; Kensington Palace - 6.10 km; Kings Cross - 10.90 km; Leicester Square - 7.70 km; London Eye - 7.00 km; Luton Airport - 55.40 km; Natural History Museum - 5.00 km; Notting Hill - 8.20 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 6.20 km; Oxford Street - 8.00 km; Paddington Train Station - 7.30 km; Piccadilly Circus - 7.40 km; Portobello Market - 8.30 km; Royal Albert Hall - 5.60 km; Soho - 7.90 km; St Paul's Cathedral - 9.10 km; The British Library - 10.10 km; The British Museum - 8.60 km; The Co-operative Food Supermarket - 350.00 m; The House of Parliament - 7.00 km; The Thames River - 2.00 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 9.70 km; Trafalgar Square - 7.20 km; Victoria & Albert Museum - 5.00 km; West End Theartres - 7.70 km; Westminster Cathedral - 5.80 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.