Delightful Kensington Home close to Hyde Park
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Michael’s 1 bedroom, 1-bathroom home is bright, comfortable and well equipped. It is located right by High Street Kensington and the beautiful Holland Park. The building itself is new build and has wooden floors throughout. There is a lovely open-plan kitchen/living room with two sofas and a large, smart TV. The neat kitchen comes fully equipped with a fridge/freezer, a kettle, a toaster and all other necessary amenities. The master bedroom has a double bed and plenty of storage space for guests to use. A baby cot can be provided upon request. The well sized bathroom has a bath with a hand-held shower and good space to store toiletries. The home also has accessibility to a lift.
High Street Kensington is a buzzing street with plenty of restaurants, cafes and shops - one of them being the amazing supermarket Wholefoods. Nearby gastropub, Scarsdale Tavern, comes highly recommended by the homeowner. The apartment is within...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Big Ben - 5.50 km; Buckingham Palace - 4.30 km; Bus stop - 100.00 m; Covent Garden - 5.70 km; Downing Street - 5.30 km; Downtown Business Center - 9.40 km; Earls Court - 800.00 m; Excel Exhibition Hall - 17.10 km; Financial District - 13.30 km; Gatwick Airport - 43.10 km; Harrods - 2.90 km; Heathrow Airport - 16.60 km; Hyde Park - 1.00 km; Kensington Palace - 1.40 km; Kings Cross - 7.30 km; Leicester Square - 5.20 km; London Eye - 6.10 km; Luton Airport - 49.90 min; Natural History Museum - 1.80 km; Notting Hill - 2.20 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 1.00 km; Oxford Street - 4.70 km; Paddington Train Station - 2.90 km; Piccadilly Circus - 4.90 km; Portobello Market - 2.40 km; Royal Albert Hall - 1.80 km; Soho - 5.20 km; St Paul's Cathedral - 7.60 km; The British Library - 6.60 km; The British Museum - 6.20 km; The House of Parliament - 5.50 km; The Thames River - 2.60 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 9.20 km; Trafalgar Square - 5.30 km; Victoria & Albert Museum - 2.10 km; Waitrose - 100.00 m; West End Theartres - 5.40 km; Westminster Cathedral - 4.70 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.