Luxurious Victoria Home by the Apollo Theatre
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
A bright and beautiful apartment. A large king sized master bedroom and 2 other bedrooms, 1 with a single bed and another room that can be a double or 2 singles. 2 large bathrooms including an ensuite off the master bedroom. Modern open plan living space and a stunning view off a balcony. Close to shopping centre with restaurants, cinema and shops, easy reach of underground station and bus routes.
The living area has a sleek, comfortable couch, modern dining table and a wide smart TV. There are three well sized bedrooms, the master bedroom with a king bed an ensuite. There is good storage for guests in every room. The main bathroom has a rainfall shower and bath. The kitchen holds all amenities needed for a stay in London and there is a seperate a washing machine/tumble dryer.
** Please note that the property is located near the railway tracks. While the home is equipped with triple glazing, some noise may be...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Big Ben - 2.30 km; Buckingham palace - 1.60 km; Bus Station - 100.00 m; Covent Garden - 3.40 km; Downing Street - 2.50 km; Downtown Business Center - 6.70 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 14.70 km; Financial District - 10.30 km; Gatwick Airport - 41.60 km; Harrods - 1.90 km; Heathrow Airport - 20.80 km; Hyde Park - 1.80 km; Kensington Palace - 4.00 km; Kings Cross - 6.30 km; Leicester Square - 3.20 km; London Eye - 2.90 km; Luton Airport - 51.90 km; Natural History Museum - 2.50 km; Notting Hill - 6.30 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 5.20 km; Oxford Street - 3.50 km; Paddington Train Station - 4.20 km; Piccadilly Circus - 2.90 km; Portobello Market - 6.10 km; Royal Albert Hall - 3.10 km; Sainsbury's Supermarket - 750.00 m; Soho - 3.40 km; St. Paul Cathedral - 4.90 km; The British Library - 5.60 km; The British Museum - 4.10 km; The House of Parliament - 2.10 km; The Thames River - 850.00 m; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 6.20 km; Trafalgar Square - 2.70 km; Victoria & Albert Museum - 2.30 km; Victoria railway/tube station - 950.00 m; West End Theartres - 3.20 km; Westminster Cathedral - 1.20 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.