Deluxe Mayfair Home by Marble Arch Station
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
A light, airy and spacious apartment toward the rear of the building. Situated on the lower ground-basement level, overlooking a courtyard, this home is located right in the heart of London. There are a number of stairs to reach the home.
Flat 2 features a large living space with a beautiful and charming antique bookcase and gorgeous oversized ornamental fireplace.
The room is flooded with light from the conservatory and patio attached to the kitchen. The kitchen is fully fitted with all mod cons such as fridge/freezer, dishwasher and full cooking range, as well as a dining area.
The living room features a Chesterfield sofa, and a large mounted flat screen TV. With air-condition and the dining table seats up to four and there is also a wine cooler.
The king-size bed in the master bedroom can be converted into twin beds, and features a second flat screen TV plus a bespoke en-suite marble...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Big Ben - 3.00 km; Buckingham Palace - 1.80 km; Bus stop - 100.00 m; Covent Garden - 2.60 km; Downing Street - 2.60 km; Downtown Business Center - 5.60 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 14.20 km; Financial District - 10.00 km; Gatwick Airport - 44.20 km; Harrods - 2.00 km; Heathrow Airport - 20.50 km; Hyde Park - 500.00 m; Kensington Palace - 2.80 km; Kings Cross - 4.00 km; Leicester Square - 2.00 km; London Eye - 3.30 km; Luton Airport - 49.20 km; Marble Arch Station - 350.00 m; Natural History Museum - 2.90 km; Notting Hill - 4.60 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 4.80 km; Oxford Street - 350.00 m; Paddington Train Station - 1.90 km; Piccadilly Circus - 1.70 km; Portobello Market - 4.40 km; Royal Albert Hall - 2.70 km; Soho - 1.50 km; St Paul's Cathedral - 4.20 km; Tesco Supermarket - 1.00 km; The British Museum - 3.30 km; The House of Parliament - 3.00 km; The Thames River - 3.00 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 5.90 km; Trafalgar Square - 2.30 km; Victoria & Albert Museum - 2.70 km; West End Theartres - 2.40 km; Westminster Cathedral - 2.50 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.