Bright 2BR with Patio and Parking
This apartment, situated in a quiet and laid-back neighborhood, features a comfortable living space with stylish furnishings to ensure that your stay is as relaxing as possible. It has a comfy sofa and a smart TV with streaming services in the living room.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a variety of stainless-steel appliances, including a refrigerator and microwave. It features stunning marble countertops, white cabinetry, small bar for two, and all of the utensils and equipment you’ll need to prepare a meal. For your morning coffee, there’s also a coffee machine with various capsules and pods.
Each of the two bedrooms boasts a queen-size bed covered in white linen, rich throws, pillows, bedside lamps, and nightstands. In one of the bedrooms, there is a walk-in closet with hangers for your clothes. The bathroom has a sink cabinet vanity with a countertop, and towels and supplies.
Our visitors have...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
- Close proximity to some shopping locations such as the Barefoot Landing, Rose’s Shopping Center, 4:20 SuperStore, Coaster North Town center, Surfwood Shopping center, and North Myrtle Beach Flea Market. - Alligator Adventure, House of Blues and the Alabama Theatre, Hollywood Wax Museum, Heritage Shore Nature Preserve, The Nexus VR Arcade, Ripley’s Aquarium of Myrtle Beach, and Lost Treasure Golf are several minutes drive away. - Easy access to several restaurants, and cafes in the neighborhood, such as Horst Gasthaus, Johnny D’s Waffles & Benedicts, Midtown Bistro, Dino’s House of Pancakes, Hamburger Joe’s, Brisket, Captain Jack’s Seafood Buffet.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • A penalty fee of $150 for any damaged or unreturned keys, fobs or parking passes we provide.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM
- • Late check out fee is the base rate price for the day and charged automatically after 12pm.
- • Minimum age 25 years and older to reserve listings