Supreme Clever Loft with Manhattan Style
This luxury ski chalet was Heinz’s private home where he hosted many rock-star parties. We are honored that it is now exclusively available for rental through Mountain Exposure.
The Loft was selected by the London Times as one of the 20 coolest chalets in the Alps for a second year in a row this year.
Access is a through a tunnel in the centre of Zermatt and an elevator for which you will have a personal key code. The elevator brings you high up to the terrace of the Omnia Hotel, from where it is a 2 minute walk to the chalet. The village end of the lift delivers you to the heart of Zermatt, in the main street close to the church.
In the main living area there are 2 double bedrooms (with Austrian twin beds) both with en suite bathrooms. The master bedroom is ‘hidden’ on the top floor, which you access through a stairwell behind the breakfast table. It has a king size bed, an en suite bathroom and a...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.