Quintessential Swiss Chalet with Prime Design
There are four double bedrooms, three bathrooms, a sauna, and three different sunny terraces with great views over both the Zermatt village and the Matterhorn. It’s the perfect retreat.
The chalet is very centrally located, perched on a hill overlooking the main church and street. Due to its elevated position it is accessed by a relatively steep path: from the main street it’s a climb of 24 vertical metres with a distance of 290m. There is no lift access, however the nearest taxi drop-off point is next to the English Church which reduces the climb to 15 vertical metres. That is why we recommend this chalet for guests who are sporty and fit, it is not suitable for the elderly or toddlers.
The total surface area of 195 sqm is spread across two floors. You enter the main / upper floor which contains the very spacious living room, leading to a generous kitchen with two separate sinks and work surfaces and an island.
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.