Inlet Reef 206
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Take a look at this sophisticated two bedroom, two bathroom condo that sleeps six at Inlet Reef, room 206.
The open kitchen has a plethora of counter space and all the full size appliances, pots, pans, dishware, and silverware needed to prepare your favorite meal. There are two dining tables in the condo. One dining table seats six, while the other dining table seats four, ensuring you will never run out of eating space.
The Living Room boasts a flat screen HDTV, a Blu-Ray/DVD player, a Loveseat, two rocking chairs, a couch that doubles as a Queen Sofa Sleeper, and balcony access.
The Master Bedroom has a King bed, a wall mounted flat screen HDTV, a DVD player, and balcony access. The Master Bathroom has a separated makeup desk area with its own sink, an additional sink, and a walk in shower.
The Guest Bedroom has two Twin beds and a wall mounted flat screen HDTV. The Guest Bathroom has a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.