Deluxe 1-bed Apt with Balcony in Santa Catarina
Fully renovated apartment located on the bottom of one of the 7 hills of Lisbon. It’s a small penthouse with a cozy balcony with a view of the Bridge 25 Abril.
This self-catered one bedroom apartment is located on the last floor of a building with elevator. It has 40sqm, a bedroom with twin beds, a sitting area with a comfortable sofa bed, TV and a fully equipped kitchenette where you can prepare your meals.
The apartment has AC and wi-fi throughout. If you are traveling with children under 4 years old they are welcome and we can provide a baby cot/ baby high chair (with cost). In case you do please let us know so that we have everything prepared for your arrival.
To reach the city center you can take the tram 28 and do a tour of the historical center or just get off at Praça de Camões and walk from there. If you like walking be prepared for a steep walk of 15min to reach the center. Once in the square, you can...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Daily Housekeeping: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Standard Check-in time: 3PM-10PM. A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10 pm and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2am and 50€ after 2am
- Please also be advised that due to government requirements:
- • you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in;
- • guests are obligated to pay a city tax by cash, upon check-in. The city tax is an additional fee that is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.