Secluded in the heart of the 16th
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The apartment is situated on the 1st floor of the building, with an elevator up to the entrance.
LIVING & DINING ROOM
The living and dining room is light and open plan in layout. The dining area comprises an oval table, with arty white chairs surrounding it, as well as a delicate modern chandelier above.
The adjacent seating area comprises over several sofas and a central coffee table, around the decorative fireplace. There is a television for entertainment, artwork on the walls and French doors opening on to a Juliette balcony.
The kitchen is contemporary in style, with white fittings and wooden worktops. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the amenities you will need during your stay. French doors also provide a lovely view to the surrounding Parisian architecture and a Juliette balcony. There is also a table and chairs here, for informal dining.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.