Elegant 3-Bedroom Elite Junior Villa with pool and sea views
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
This brand new, luxurious Elite Junior Villa is splendidly furnished and equipped to a very high standard and is superbly positioned on the newly constructed Grand Poseidon complex overlooking the resort main entrance. This spectacular east-facing property offers pleasing views of the dramatic ravine and towards the crystal blue sea. It is just a couple of minutes stroll from the Village Square shops and restaurants and the sports and leisure amenities of the resort.
The interior of the villa is stylish and modern and offers bright and airy open plan living areas. Attention to detail is evident everywhere with the highest quality wood finished kitchen units, lavish marble bathrooms and marble or parquet flooring throughout.
The impressive entrance opens into the spacious open plan living/dining area which features sets of French doors opening out onto the pool terrace. The lounge is beautifully finished with a warm grey...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on additional free
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Magnificently placed in an area steeped in history. Aphrodite Hills a destination for families, sport enthusiasts and couples. Whether luxurious accommodation, top sports facilities, fine dining, relaxation or entertainment, the Resort offers it all.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Smoking: Not allowed indoors
- - Pets: Allowed for disabled guests
- - Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- - Large and loud gatherings are not permitted
- - Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.
- - Activities and amenities within resort to be used at your own discretion and are subject to additional charges.
- - Holiday Residences guests CANNOT access the Hotel for use of any of its facilities including the Restaurants & Bars, Childrens’ Splash Pool or evening Entertainment at the Hotel courtyard.