Contemporary Chic Apartment Filled with Natural Light
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Wonderful new apartment in the heart of Colonia Roma. The space is meticulously decorated to make you feel right at home. It�s ideal for both leisure and work. It has an elevator and free parking inside the condominium.
Its excellent location is delimited by some of the most important avenues of CDMX, great restaurants and a variety of attractions. The proximity and cultural environment surrounding the apartment makes it very special.
The apartment has a modern and warm decoration to make you feel welcome, it also has excellent quality mattresses and bedding, courtesy bathroom amenities, fully equipped kitchen, Smart TV, free Wi-Fi throughout property, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, mobile check-in with electric access code at the doors and smart switches, an equipped communal laundry center and much more.
The condo has 24/7 security, a fully equipped gym and a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
The famous and very trendy Colonia Roma is located in the heart of Mexico City. Roma is the epicenter of various entertainment activities, culture and shows. Roma Norte is distinguished by its Art Nouveau, Déco and eclectic architectural styles. The neighborhood retains many buildings (museums, galleries, churches), with predominant influences from French culture. You'll be staying in a safe, central and vibrant neighborhood (surrounded by shops and restaurants). You will be steps away from the Álvaro Obregón avenues - with its great gastronomic offer and nightlife -, and very close to Los Insurgentes avenue; one of the main transit channels of CDMX, so you can travel by metro bus or bicycle to Paseo de la Reforma or to the historic center of the city.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No noise from 9 pm to 9 am.
- If you are booking for another person, please let us know otherwise your guest will not be able to enter the apt.