Heated Pool w/ Swim up Bar HOT TUB 7 min bike to beach!
Newly renovated and perfectly "SALTY" home conveniently located within Sea Pines Plantation and the island’s most sought after beaches. Walkable or bike-able distance to beach. Private pool and swim up bar behind home, as well as, community pool available for guests to use! Close distance to popular destinations including South Beach Marina and Harbourtown. Don’t miss your chance to stay in this beautifully updated 4 bedroom, 3 bath home and your own private pool and new hot tub for family fun!
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Dogs only--up to 40 lbs. Additional pet fee applies.
- Additional documentation is required to be reviewed and signed by guest prior to arrival.
- The following is a list of Rules that MUST be adhered to by everyone in your party. By booking our home, you acknowledge your responsibility for ensuring that everyone staying in and visiting the home you have rented in Sea Pines Plantation will abide by the following rules….
- Rental occupancy shall be limited 11-12 persons (Salty Cottage) for overnight stay. This includes all guests regardless of age.
- The primary Tenant must be at least 25 years of age.
- Walking on street with alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- Lighting fireworks is prohibited.
- Open fires are prohibited.
- Parking at this residence is limited to 5 cars.
- No smoking in the home of any kind.
- Pets are permitted with additional nonrefundable pet fee ($175), per pet is required
- Parking on the roadside is prohibited. All cars must be parked in area directly in front of The Salty Cottage. Parking on any private property you have not rented is prohibited.
- No truck, bus or other vehicle with a capacity larger than three-quarter ton shall be parked overnight on any lot in such a manner as to be visible to the occupants of other lots or the users of any common area. No mobile home, travel trailer or camper shall be parked on any lot overnight.
- Loud and boisterous activity will not be tolerated. Please keep in mind that year-round residents live in the immediate vicinity of your rental home. Please be considerate of your neighbors. Loud, disorderly conduct, particularly in public areas (front porch, driveway, and back porch) is not permitted. Any calls from neighbors and/or Sea Pines police department will be taken seriously. We will be visiting the property regularly and reserve every right to ask your group to leave, if we feel your behavior is considered unacceptable and disrespectful to the neighbors and/or to our property. If the Police Department is dispatched for disorderly conduct or noise to our home, we reserve the right to withhold full deposit.
- No person shall permit any animal to run at large on common areas or property owned by other members. An animal is running at large if it is not within its caretaker’s immediate supervision and control.
- No person shall hunt or trap wild animals or fowl within Sea Pines Plantation.
- All trash needs to be removed from The Salty Cottage and placed in the trash canister. Trash company will remove the trash from the canister. Any trash left in the property.
- Trespassing on any private property, whether it is adjoining your rental property or not, is prohibited.
- Hanging or drying of clothing, towels, or linens, etc. outside where visible to other homes or roads is prohibited.
- Littering is prohibited.
- Feeding or harassment of wildlife is not permitted.
- Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in or will be asked to leave the premise immediately (Website hidden by Airbnb) No refunds will be given due to weather.
- There is a pool at The Salty Cottage. The pool is intended to work properly but is not guaranteed. If there are any malfunctions, contact the owners immediately. The owners’ will contact a repairman in a timely manner. There is an additional charge to add heat to the pool.
- DO NOT use the fireplace in the living room. It is for decoration only.
- By reserving our home, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions of this rental addendum.
- Pet Fee is $175 per pet
- MECHANICAL FAILURES: Moccasin Investments LLC does not guarantee against mechanical failure of electrical service, stopped plumbing, water supply, heating, hot tub/pool, audio visual equipment, internet access, television or appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment immediately. Moccasin Investments LLC will make every effort to have repairs done quickly and completely. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of these items.