Riverfront Retreat with Hot Tub, Pool, Firepit
- 9 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Riverfront Retreat with Hot Tub Pool Heated, Gazebo by River and Fire Pit, & Theater Room Starlink Internet/Direct TV
We are excited to offer this wonderful property, Paddlers Paradise, a premier property offered through Property Manager!
This beautifully appointed 9-bedroom home allows you to enjoy all the Shenandoah River has to offer, all while enjoying the stylish and newly renovated accommodations in the home.
Three night minimum for all weekends. Pool closes during winter season.
Cell service is spotty at the home. Starlink internet for sufficient streaming.
THERE IS TO BE ABSOLUTELY NO ATV’S OR DIRT BIKES AT THIS HOME! THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE DRIVEN ON THE ROADS.
We DO NOT allow Early Check-ins and or Late Checkouts during the following time frame:
May-December. It’ is what we consider our "Busy Season" and therefor cannot accommodate...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- VACATION RENTAL LEASE FOR 1226 Shipyard Road, Shenandoah, VA 22849
- Check-in: 4 pm
- Check-out: 10 am
- We kindly request that you leave promptly at 10 a.m. Our cleaners rely on these timeframes to ensure they can get all of the houses done in time.
- This rental agreement is entered into by and between the renter, hereinafter referred to as the “TENANT(S)” & Property Manager, LLC hereinafter, referred to as the “OWNER”. This agreement constitutes a contract between the TENANT(S) and OWNER. Please read this vacation rental lease agreement thoroughly. Any money received by the owner for occupancy of the vacation property indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Vacation Rental Lease agreement. It is the responsibility of the TENANT(S) to be familiar with all the policies within this agreement. This occupancy will be in the form of a Vacation Rental only and not constitute a permanent or primary residency or other residency.
- Rental Physical Address: 1226 Shipyard Road, Shenandoah, VA 22849
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of overnight guests for the Shipyard Home is limited to sixteen (16) persons overnight. The maximum occupancy for this property shall not exceed sixteen (16) persons at any time. If TENANT exceeds the maximum occupancy, TENANT(S) and any and all of their guests are subject to immediate removal and forfeiture of their security deposit and rental payment.
- All of the rental amount and deposit are due 30 days prior to arrival. The deposit and rental amount have been paid to confirm the reservation.
- 1. To use and occupy the Premises for short-term vacation purposes only, and for no other object or purposes without the prior written consent of Owner, and to not use the Premises for any unlawful purpose or any purpose deemed extra hazardous.
- 2. Air conditioning is adjustable by guest. However, the AC should never be set below 70 degrees and the heat should never be set above 75 degrees. This may cause undue stress on the AC unit which may result in repairs that are the responsibility of the guest.
- 3. To permit Owner and Owner’s agents to enter the Premises at reasonable hours for the purpose of examining or exhibiting the Premises or for making such repairs or alterations as may be necessary for its safety or preservation. If any needs arise for repairs, contact should be made with the Owner’s agent.
- 4. Not to assign this Lease or sublet the Premises or any portion thereof without prior written consent of the Owner. Under no circumstances should either the number of Guests/occupants or cars parked exceed the number stated above.
- 5. The Lease may be terminated by Owner in the event of the breach of any of the agreements of Guest herein contained in which case Owner may, to the extent permitted by law, reenter on the Premises and immediately thereon, this Lease shall terminate. In this event, no refund of deposits or rental fee is required.
- 6. The Guest agrees to observe and comply with all rules, regulations, and laws applicable to the Premises. The Guest agrees to observe and ensure compliance with the rules and regulations Owner makes for the safety, care and cleanliness of the Premises as well as the comfort, quiet, and convenience of those nearby the premises.
- 7. Failure of the Owner to insist on the strict performance of the terms, agreements and conditions herein contained, or any of them, shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of Owner’s right thereafter to enforce any such term, agreement or condition, but the same shall continue in full force and effect.
- SMOKING: This is a NON-SMOKING home. No smoking is allowed inside the home whatsoever. Any tenant or their guests not adhering to the NO SMOKING policy will result in automatic forfeiture of their security deposit.
- PETS: Dogs are permitted only with prior approval of the owner and completion of the Pet Addendum to the lease. No pets or animals other than those specified on the Pet Addendum are allowed on the property at any time and violation of this policy will result in automatic forfeiture of security deposit. There is a $35 pet fee, per pet, per night.
- RENTAL RULES: TENANT(S) agrees to abide by the RENTAL RULES attached as addendum A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else TENANT(S) permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while on the property.
- DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT: A damage/reservation deposit of $300 is required. This must be received at the time of booking the reservation. The Deposit will be held by HOMEAWAY until 14 days after departure which at that point, will be returned to the card used to make the deposit payment. The damage/reservation deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The security deposit is not applied towards rent; however, is fully refundable provided the following provisions are met:
- a) No damage is done to the property, or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear
- b) No charges are incurred due to smoking, pets, occupancy rules, or collection of rents or services rendered during your stay
- c) No excessive cleaning is required. All debris and trash are removed from the property and taken to the trash canisters (properly bagged) and soiled dishes are cleaned.
- d) No excessive utility charges are incurred
- e) No linens, towels, bikes, chairs, or personal items of Paddler's Paradise are lost, stolen, or damaged
- f) Departure instructions were followed to the entirety
- g) Hot tub has been properly used
- h) NO tape or adhesives are allowed to be stuck to the walls. If there are tape or adhesive strips found from your group, there will be a professional painting fee charged to touch up the wall.
- PLEASE NOTE: IF YOUR RESERVATION WAS BOOKED THROUGH AIRBNB, NO DAMAGE DEPOSIT WAS COLLECTED AT THE TIME OF YOUR BOOKING. THE OWNERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO COLLECT A DAMAGE DEPOSIT IF ANY OF THE ABOVE PROVISIONS (A-H) ARE NOT MET.
- Charges will be subtracted from your security deposit if additional cleaning is required to remove pet hair, odors or waste from the house and property. If the house or property requires additional cleaning, charges will be subtracted from your security deposit at the cleaning rate of $50 per hour.
- CANCELLATIONS: A sixty (60) day notice in writing is required for a full refund. Cancellations that are made less than sixty (60) days prior to check-in date will forfeit full damage/reservation deposit will refund of any other pre-paid rental amount received. Cancellation or changes that result in a shortened stay or are made within thirty (30) days of check-in date, forfeit the full advance payment and reservation deposit received. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
- ACTS OF GOD: Neither owner or agent shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with the guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to, acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. We do not refund or transfer your booking in the event of a Natural Disaster or an Act of God. If you are concerned about this risk for your travels, please look into securing a travel protection plan that will cover you for such events. Especially during the months of September-November as Hurricane season sets in. You can find coverage protection plans to protect your travels at… insuremytrip.com or Bthtp.com
- ASSUMED RISKS: TENANT(S) assumes all risks related to the use of the hot tub and pool including illness and injury. No children under the age of 12 are permitted in the hot tub at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVER, it will break, and you will be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so the hot tub will stay warm.
- Additional rules to understand regarding the pool at this premises:
- 1. At no time is there a lifeguard on duty.
- 2. The use of the pool facilities during my stay involves certain risks, including but not limited to:
- • The risk of injury resulting from possible malfunction of the pool equipment.
- • The risk of injuries resulting from tripping or falling over obstacles in the pool area.
- • The risk of other injuries resulting from participating in any action in the pool.
- 3. I recognize and fully understand that the above list is not a complete or exhaustive list of all
- possible risks; the list only provides examples of types of risks that I am assuming.
- In exchange for the Owner allowing me to utilize the pool and area during my stay, I hereby agree to the
- conditions below. I fully intend and choose to give up the legal rights, as stated below:
- 1. TO WAIVE ALL CLAIMS that I have or may have in the future against the Owner, its directors,
- officers, employees, agents, or representatives (hereinafter referred to as the “Releasees”)
- Relating to my use of the pool and pool area;
- 2. TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury, expense, or
- other cost that I may suffer or that my next of kin may suffer in connection with my use of the
- Releasees pool or pool area to any cause whatsoever, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF
- THE RELEASEES;
- 3. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability to property, or
- personal injury to, any third party, resulting from the use of the pool or pool area.
- 4. That I am over the age of 18 and that I am responsible and will adhere to all the rules of the
- 5. That this Waiver, Release, and Agreement is fully effective and shall be effective and binding
- upon me, and my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, and assigns, or anyone else
- authorized to act on my behalf or on behalf of my estate.
- This is a privately owned home; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- ROAD AND ROAD CONDITIONS: OWNER, is not responsible for adverse road conditions that may impede access to Grand Pine Lodge.
- MECHANICAL FAILURES: OWNER does not guarantee against mechanical failure of electrical service, stopped plumbing, water supply, heating, hot tub, audiovisual equipment, internet access, television or appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment immediately. OWNER will make every effort to have repairs done quickly and completely. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to the failure of these items.
- RENTAL ASSIGNMENT CLAUSE: OWNER reserves the right to require you to change rental properties without liability if the rental property is unavailable or uninhabitable.
- ACCESSIBILITY: TENANT(S) to allow access to Owner, Owner’s agents, Contractors, and other personnel to enter the premises at reasonable hours for the purpose of examining or exhibiting the Premises or for making such repairs or alterations as may be necessary for its safety or preservation. If any needs arise for repairs, contact should be made with the Owner’s agent.
- LISTING INFORMATION: Information regarding the rental property is believed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed. Particular furnishings and amenities are subject to change without notice.
- TRASH: All guests are responsible for removing trash from the house and putting it in the trash canisters on the property. Failure to do so will result in a $50 trash removal fee.
- POOL RULES
- • There is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. Make sure all children are supervised AT ALL TIMES. Absolutely NO SWIMMING WITHOUT an adult present.
- • Never do a dive into water that’s less than eight feet deep. Never dive off the sides of the pool. Absolutely NO diving at all.
- • Don’t run around the pool deck.
- Running around the pool area is dangerous. If you trip and fall on the deck or into the pool, you can hurt yourself badly.
- • Don’t engage in rowdy horseplay in the pool. Steer clear of playing rough games involving dunking, holding your breath for any extended period, or lifting and throwing others into the air.
- • ABSOLUTELY NO Pets in the pool
- • Don’t use glass containers. Consumption of food and/or beverages and use of tobacco products in the pool is NOT allowed. NO smoking of Any Kind.
- • Don’t enter the pool under the influence of alcohol or medications.
- Swimming under the influence poses risks: Alcohol and some medications can impair your ability to swim and affect other motor skills, as well as breathing and orientation.
- • Don’t push anyone into the pool.
- What seems like fun can be dangerous. You could severely injure someone when you suddenly throw, push, or yank them into the water when they don’t expect it.
- • Don’t heavily splash the water.
- Try to keep as much water as possible in the pool. Don’t engage in water fights or splash others when they are outside the pool on the deck.
- • Do not put any soap or body wash or additives in the pool. We have a pool company that maintains the pool on a regular basis.
- • All toddlers need to wear swim diapers in the pool. If additional cleaning or maintenance is required, we will pass this charge on to guests.
- *If you are bringing a pet along, please inform us so we can charge you accordingly and please review the following addendum...
- PET ADDENDUM
- (In Conjunction with Vacation Rental Lease)
- Pet Deposit/Fee: $35/night, per pet.
- This addendum is made between Owner and Tenant joint and severally, who have agreed to modify the Short Term Lease between Owner and Tenant.
- PERMISSION: Owner grants permission to tenant to keep his or her pet/pets, and no others, on the premises subject to the terms and conditions of the short-term lease. Owner may revoke permission at any time if tenant fails to comply with any of the terms of the addendum or the lease.
- PET DEPOSIT/FEE: Tenant has paid a pet fee for the faithful performance of all terms and conditions of the lease and addendum, including but not limited to, the return of the premises in good and clean condition, free of pet damage and flea and other pest infestation, at the end of the lease term. Tenant has paid a pet fee which is non-refundable to induce Owner to grant permission for the pet. Tenant understands that the pet fee will not be refunded, even if the pet is subsequently removed from the premises or if there is no damage to the property at the end of the term.
- PET CONTROL: Tenant agrees to keep the pet in accordance with all the applicable laws and ordinances, including keeping the pet current on all immunizations, and leashing the pet when outdoors. Tenant shall promptly remove and dispose of all pet waste, and shall not curb the pet on shrubbery, flowers, or small trees. Tenant shall not permit the pet to bark, howl, or otherwise emit noises in such a level, frequency, or time as to disturb others. Absolutely no pets are allowed that are vicious or threatening, that have bit or attacked other pets or persons in the past. Tenant shall not leave the pet on the premises unattended for any period unless crated.
- CONDITION OF PREMISES: Tenant shall be responsible for all damage caused by the Pet on the premises, including all repairs and replacements considered appropriate by the Owner. Tenant is responsible for dormant infestation and latent pet odor (including extermination costs and carpet cleaning, and floor refinishing if necessary).
- ADDITIONAL ENTRY RIGHTS: In addition to Owners rights under the lease, if Owner receives any complaint regarding the pet or otherwise has reason to believe that a violation regarding the pet has occurred, Owner has the right to ask the Pet to be removed from the property.
- Any controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation is not successful in resolving the entire dispute or is unavailable, any outstanding issues will be submitted to final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award will be final, and judgment may be entered upon it by any court having proper jurisdiction.
- I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY "AGREEING TO THE TERMS", I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.