Waterfront Log Home Hot Tub Huge yard Volleyball High Speed WIFI Paddle Boat
Gorgeous log cabin situated on a beautiful and spacious waterfront lot, with oversized park-like yard, surrounded by mountains and natural beauty. Enjoy the abundance of outdoor activities in the spacious flat yard boasting sand volleyball, large firepit and hot tub!
The home is in a quiet, serene location, surrounded by the Shenandoah River, but still only 8 miles from Woodstock for dining, shopping and points of attraction. It is also only a few minutes from Seven Bends State Park which boasts public access to the North Fork of the Shenandoah River and features two hand-carry boat launches, picnic areas, one single family-sized picnic shelter, vault restrooms, and 8 miles of hiking trails.
Enjoy kayaking, tubing, fishing all year long....There is never a wrong season to visit Lazy Bear Lodge! In the summer, enjoy outdoor yard games, kayaking and tubing. There is a great tube (1 1/2 hour) that is walkable...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Children's Books and Toys
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Additional documentation is required to be reviewed and signed by guests prior to arrival.
- **3 night minimum required for all weekend bookings**
- Early Check ins and Late Check Out are a possibility. Please DO NOT inquire no more than 7 days prior to your arrival. We cannot guarantee anything up until that point!
- The following is a list of Rules that MUST be adhered to by everyone in your party. By booking our home, you acknowledge your responsibility for ensuring that everyone staying in and visiting the home you have rented in Maurertown, will abide by the following rules….and signed prior to arrival.
- Rental occupancy shall be limited to 13-15 persons for Lazy Bear Lodge on overnight stay. This includes all guests regardless of age.
- The primary Tenant must be at least 25 years of age.
- Walking on street with alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- Lighting fireworks is prohibited.
- Parking at this residence is limited to 6 cars.
- No smoking in the home of any kind
- Pets are permitted with additional nonrefundable deposit of $25 fee per pet, per night
- Parking on the roadside is prohibited. All cars must be parked in the driveway that loops around the house.
- No truck, bus or other vehicle with a capacity larger than one ton shall be parked overnight on any lot in such a manner as to be visible to the occupants of other lots or the users of any common area. No mobile home, buses shall be parked on any lot overnight.
- Loud and boisterous activity will not be tolerated. Please keep in mind that year-round residents live in the immediate vicinity of your rental home. Please be considerate of your neighbors. Loud, disorderly conduct, particularly in public areas (front porch, driveway, and back porch) is not permitted. Any calls from neighbors will be taken seriously. We will be visiting the property regularly and reserve every right to ask your group to leave, if we feel your behavior is considered unacceptable and disrespectful to the neighbors and/or to our property. We reserve the right to withhold full deposit or ask all guests to leave the premises.
- No person shall permit any animal to run at large on common areas or property owned by other members. An animal is running at large if it is not within its caretaker’s immediate supervision and control.
- All trash needs to be removed from house prior to departure. Trash can be placed in trash canisters on the property. If the cleaning company has to dispose of personal trash, their $50 fine will be passed along to the renters.
- Many of the roads are curvy with blind spots. Please be careful and walk on the left shoulders facing oncoming traffic.
- Trespassing on any private property, whether it is adjoining your rental property or not, is prohibited.
- Return all chairs to firepit area. Return boats and kayaks to storage shed.
- Kayaks and canoe use is permitted ONLY for guests over the age of 18.
- All guests are required to wear life jackets
- Littering is prohibited.
- Feeding or harassment of wildlife is not permitted.
- Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in or will be asked to leave the premise immediately.
- No refunds will be given due to weather. We do no refund due to road conditions and or flooding.
- By reserving our home, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions of this rental addendum.
- MECHANICAL FAILURES: Moccasin Investments LLC does not guarantee against mechanical failure of electrical service, stopped plumbing, water supply, heating, hot tub/pool, audio visual equipment, internet access, television or appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment immediately. Moccasin Investments LLC will make every effort to have repairs done quickly and completely. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of these items.
- ASSUMED RISKS: TENANT(S) assume all risks related to the use of the hot tub including illness and injury. No children under the age of 12 is permitted in the hot tub at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVER, it will break, and you will be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
- Pet Fee- $35/night, per pet