Ocean Club 604 Deluxe
Stunning Gulf of Mexico views from floor-to-ceiling windows and wrap around balcony in your Luxury Condo. Spacious Kitchen features granite counter top and is Fully Equipped with state-of-the-art Stainless Steel GE Profile appliances. Free wireless high-speed Internet; Washer/Dryer, Flat-screen televisions, TV and DVD players. Over sized soaking tub with glass shower enclosure in master bath. There’s a Sparkling outdoor swimming pool with pool house and pavilion on the Pool Terrace. Unit sleeps 6 with a King in the master, Queen in the guest room and a futon-style sofa sleeper in the living room that is the size of a king bed.
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. Smoking is prohibited inside the unit and common areas. Smoking is allowed on the balcony with all doors closed.
- 2. Check out is 10:00 A.M. Keys and Access cards must be returned to the office. Failure to return cards or keys will result in a $40.00 charge per access card, and $75.00 per key. Drop box is available on office door for early check outs.
- 3. Biloxi Beach Resort Rentals is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. 4. Each unit is assigned one parking space in the parking garage (space # is unit #) ALL VIOLATORS WILL BE TOWED AT OWNER’S EXPENSE.
- 5. Some balcony doors close two ways, be sure both doors are closed completely, or the door will not lock, and the A/C will shut off automatically.
- 6. Please do not disconnect any wires or cables connected to the TV or DVD player. 7. Guest bedroom A/C should not be lower than 70 degrees. Lower temperatures cause overheating and ultimately causes damage to the A/C unit. Guest are responsible for service calls and damages.
- 8. NO PETS ALLOWED YOU WILL BE CHARGED UP TO $600.00
- 9. Please keep noise level down, no loud music or running in hallways. If security must address a complaint, you will be asked to vacate property and forfeit all monies paid. 10.Doors lock automatically. Should you lock yourself out of your unit after 5PM to 8AM, there will be a cash charge of $90.00 due at the time of reentry.
- 11.Grills are located on the pool terrace and are available on first come, first serve basis. Please clean grill and shut gas off, failure to do so will result in a $30.00 fee. 12.You must be 16 years of age to enter the Fitness Center.
- 13.Luggage carts are located on P1 and P2 of the parking garage. As a courtesy to others please return on a timely manner.