FANTASTIC 6BR TOWER GROVE FAMILY HOME with 1st FLOOR KING
Make your way inside the home and into the grand entrance that incorporates the open living area with plush sofas and two matching armchairs that sit opposite one another.
Cook up a delicious 3-course meal for the family in the high-end galley-style kitchen fully equipped with everything you could need right at your fingertips. There is a large oven and microwave, a full-size fridge, stovetop, and a washing machine to handle the clean-up.
Sit at the kitchen table for breakfast with chic bench seating or eat together in the vast dining room with a large family-sized table set for 10 with a highchair so the little ones can join.
Make your way up to the second level of the home where you will find the lavish master suite with a luxuriously large king bed, a Smart TV, a crib for the little one.
Sit out on the front porch with your morning coffee like a true local then go for a walk to Tower Grove...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
This historic Fox Park neighborhood provides guests with the ambience of Victorian living and the convenience of being ten minutes from everywhere including Downtown, the historic Soulard District, Forest Park, The Hill, Tower Grove Park, the Missouri Botanical Garden, and the South Grand business district. Close by you will find the beautiful Missouri Botanical Gardens, restaurants and shops with miles of tree lined paths, playgrounds, fountains and points of interest, including the top-rated and free Zoo and Art Museum. Foods from around the world are served at nearby restaurants on Grand Ave with no shortage of Italian restaurants on “The Hill” nearby. Access to major freeways is convenient to take in a Cardinals game at Busch Stadium then visit the arch and riverfront, stop by beautiful Soulard, or tour the Anheuser-Busch brewery for some free samples!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This home has been carefully designed and outfitted for the comfort of vacationers and business travelers. Please do not inquire if the following items don't work with your plans.
- - Primary renter must be 25+ years old
- - Pets are not permitted on the property
- - No smoking inside the home
- - No additional guests - If more guests are expected, please add them to the reservation
- - No Parties
- - If the guests exceed the number stated in your reservation, it will be considered a party
- - Quiet time is 10pm - 9am (including weekends). The neighbors are proud of their quiet, peaceful neighborhood and we ask our guests to be respectful. Please keep voices and music down during quiet hours.
- - Outdoor areas off-limits after 10pm
- - Nothing can be taped, pinned, or attached to walls, ceilings or hung from the lighting fixtures. Absolutely no glitter or confetti