The Wine Mine Desert Escape
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
• 2,000 sqft
• sanitized, self-check-in (contact-free)
• free parking
• fast & stable wifi
• newly renovated
• 1-story high end finishes /w plenty of parking
Managed by | Property Manager | Full-service vacation rental property management | Top 1% performer by AirDNA
4 bedrooms • 2.5 baths • 1 kitchen
• No shooting and hunting
• Please be aware this is a desert environment, there are critters in-and-out once in a while
Guests will have access to the entire home except for a few closets and cabinets that we have locked.
The private backyard and the landscape are available for your exclusive use.
This Ranch Estate home is in Monument Manor cove of Joshua Tree. 1 mile from Joshua Tree’s National Park’s West Entrance with picturesque views.
A car is highly recommended.
As a friendly reminder,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
This Ranch Estate home is in Monument Manor cove of Joshua Tree. 1 mile from Joshua Tree's National Park’s West Entrance with picturesque views.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- A $500 Security Deposit is required as an authorization hold on a credit card, This card must be furnished to the Property Manager after booking.
- Only registered guests are allowed on the premises. Violation will result in immediate eviction.
- Exterior security cameras in place, check your guest count at the time of your reservation.
- Ask for approval, if you have visitors.
- Group of visitors or parties are not allowed.
- Do not disconnect any connected devices. When in doubt, ask for approval. All devices are to be ON at all times, if WiFi is disconnected by guests, a team member will be sent to resolve, rate of $150/hr will be charged.
- Quiet hour starts at 11:00 p.m.
- No shooting, and hunting No smoking in the house.
- Do not use the towels to remove makeup or anything that would cause a stain.
- Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. Products such as wipes, hygiene / feminine products will clog the toilet.
- Clean dirty dishes and organize the trash for recycling.
- Ensure all doors are closed at all times to keep animals out.
- High clearance vehicles are highly recommended in the desert; please avoid coming in cars that are too low.
- "Please be mindful of our neighbors during your stay. We care about maintaining good relationships with our community, we appreciate that you follow our "house rules" during your stay.
- We are committed to Rent Responsibly standards. This means we follow best-in-class guidelines to ensure you have a peaceful, safe, and memorable stay with us. We use smart home technology to improve your experience.
- NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property and allows us to respond to noise nuisances without disrupting your stay.
- NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable.”