Beachfront bliss in Riviera Maya, perfect for large groups
- 12 Bedrooms
- 13 Bathrooms
- 24 Guests
Got a big family looking for a luxury getaway in the Riviera Maya with a swimming pool and direct access to one of the most beautiful sandy beaches in Mexico? Maybe you’re after a beachfront villa in Tulum for a bachelor/ette getaway. Or perhaps you want somewhere for your favourite wedding guests to stay during a destination wedding on the beach? This beachfront home is a 12-bedroom luxury villa that is ideal for 24 souls, though perfectly equipped to sleep up to 34 guests should you wish (rates upon request).
Besides lapping up the natural beauty that abounds in this Riviera Maya villa, you won’t have to lift a finger. This 3-storey home comes with full service that includes a talented chef and a team of wait staff to make sure your glass is filled, and your appetite fully satisfied throughout your stay.
The beach is worthy of a daily Instagram post as you walk for miles along the shore passing other million-dollar homes...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Included
This villa in Riviera Maya is located on Soliman Bay about 15 minutes by car from the Tulum Mayan ruins. Beachfront with direct access to a sandy bay. Don’t be put off by 5 minutes of dirt roads to get there. It’s totally worth it when you arrive.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Included in this Riviera Maya villa:
- -Rates based upon 24 pax occupancy. Extra guests up to a maximum of 32 charged per guest per night.
- - Chef to prepare all meals from 8 am to 6:30 (groceries $)
- - Daily housekeeping (from 8 am to 4 pm)
- - Linen and towel changed every 3 days.
- - Wait staff
- - Use of kayaks and snorkel equipment.
- - Wi-Fi connection
- Know Before You Go:
- - Don’t be put off by 10 minutes of dirt roads to get there. It’s totally worth it when you arrive.
- - Guests cannot access laundry area. Service available ($)
- - Refundable deposit required to borrow snorkel gear
- - Kayaks are free to borrow. Paddle board for rent
- - Cellphone coverage is patchy but Wi-Fi available throughout property
- - A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (MX0028)