Gale Coach House, Ambleside
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Just a couple of minutes’ walk from the heart of Ambleside Village
Gale Coach House has been carefully developed by the owners to offer high quality accommodation, in a great location and to make the most of the beautiful views from the first floor.
Set out with the bright and airy first floor living room and open plan kitchen to take full of advantage of the south facing views across the rooftops to Claife Heights and the Coniston Fells beyond with large floor to ceiling picture windows opening onto a glass fronted balcony spanning the width of the cottage.
Originally built as the Coach House for Gale House, the property is approached through the gateway to Gale House. One private parking space is available to the front of the property.
The front door opens onto a spacious hallway with ample coat hanging and boot storage and the oak staircase leads to the first floor living accommodation.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.