The Baytree - Only 10 mins to Downtown & The Beaches!
Experience all that charleston has to offer in our two-story townhome, “The Baytree”. With 3bd/2.5ba, this stay would be perfect for groups or families of 6 people. In addition, this property comes with two on-site parking spaces, so you won’t have to worry about parking! As you walk through the door from the cozy brick exterior, you will find yourself in the living room - which is quite spacious and includes a large sectional that pulls out into a queen bed, lounge chairs, and a large LG flatscreen TV for those nights where you just don’t feel like going out. With bright interior features and fun beachy finishings - this space is sure to put you in a good mood! Right off of the living room, you will find the open concept living-dining area which has seating for four at the dining table and additional seating for two at the bar. Plenty of space for everyone to get together and enjoy a meal, or you can take it right...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on additional free
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
Midtown: The townhome is located in the heart of the charming and trendy Midtown neighborhood of Mt pleasant. With its friendly neighbors, cozy restaurants, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in the classic charm of the South. This house is perfect for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots nearby include Jim 'N Nick's BBQ, Crave Kitchen & Cocktails, Crafty Draught, Opal, Napa, Clean Eatz, Stacks Coastal Kitchen & Evening Eats, Bon Banh Mi, Pizza Prospero, Santi's and more. Our location provides easy access to the highways and short commutes whether you're headed Downtown or to the beach. We are also located close to the Marsh View Trail which contains uplands, salt marsh, a hammock island and a paved quarter-mile walking trail that winds through the old live oak trees and opens up to an expansive view of the marsh and salt flat. Butterfly garden and nicely furnished off-leash dog runs are a bonus on the trail. Walmart Supercenter conveniently located nearby as well. Trader Joes, Publix, and Whole Foods are conveniently located close by for your grocery shopping needs. One of the best ways to explore Shem Creek is aboard a watercraft! Brave the waves with a paddle out to Crab Island & see the native migratory birds. In the distance, you can also enjoy a unique view of iconic Charleston landmarks such as the Ravenel Bridge, Fort Sumter, & the Charleston Harbor. Or, you can glide through one of the narrow inlets surrounded by photographic marshes, oyster beds, & moss-draped oak trees. Keep an eye out for wildlife along the way, as well because you are most likely to spot shorebirds, sea turtles, otters, & even dolphins while exploring Shem Creek! So, whether you choose to take a guided tour or venture out on your own, you are sure to enjoy your time wandering here. To make it easier for the less experienced, there are several places to rent paddleboards & kayaks in Shem Creek, & these tours will provide you the options for romantic sunset tours, paddle boarding beneath a full moon, or even a “paddle & paint” tour. After all of that paddling, you are bound to work up an appetite! Luckily, there are several amazing restaurants on the water in Shem Creek. From casual eateries & waterfront bars to more of a fine dining experience, you can find it all here. Dig into the fresh catch of the day at Water’s Edge, enjoy a hearty Southern meal at Vickery’s, or sip a refreshing handcrafted cocktail at Tavern & Table. Saltwater Cowboys or Red’s in Shem Creek is another popular restaurant offering cold beer, fresh seafood, & live music. Find a table on the outdoor patio, watch a beautiful sunset over the water, & get ready to dance the night away!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE TOWNSHIP OF MOUNT PLEASANT!
- INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary locally packaged Coffee
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
- Dish/Laundry Detergents
- Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
- Basic Cooking/Kitchenware
- Pets are NOT allowed with the only exception of certified service animals.
- If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Mount Pleasant, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside. Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences.
- This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 9pm-8 am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the Township of Mount Pleasant Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
- THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!
- Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
- 10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion