Fabulous terraced apartment with a spectacular view on Portopiccolo harbour and the Gulf of Trieste
Set in the protective embrace of majestic sea cliffs and finished with locally sourced, natural materials, these stylish apartments blend seamlessly with their environment. The Case Terrazza were inspired by the designs of traditional Italian flat-roof houses, with each offering spacious outdoor areas complete with sweeping panoramas across the Gulf of Trieste.
Each residence has two bedrooms, with space to sleep up to six people. Wide open spaces, refined materials and modern, eco-friendly design ensures you’re kept cool in summer and warm in winter. An extensive network of vertical and horizontal lifts, meanwhile, ensure these luxurious apartments are accessible to everyone.
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Adventure Park - 5.00 min drive; Boat rental - On location; Digital Summer Camp - On location; E-bike tour - 15.00 min drive; Giant Cave experience - 15.00 min drive; Golf & Country Club Castello di Spessa - 40.00 min drive; Golf Club Tenuta Primero - 30.00 min drive; Lignano Golf Club - 60.00 min drive; Photography workshop - On location; Sailing experience - On location; Sailing school - On location; Sea-view climbing - 15.00 min drive; Seawatching at Miramare Sea Reserve - 20.00 min drive; Torri di Slivia Cave experience - 5.00 min drive; Villaverde Golf Club Udine - 60.00 min drive; Winery tour and wine tastings - 15.00 min drive
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.