Stroll Through Belmont’s Campus In This Beautiful 3 Bedroom Charmer
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
- Round the clock hospitality: Our team is available 24/7 to support you however we can!
- Free parking lot (first come, first served) and lots of free street parking
- Roku TV, Hulu, ESPN+, Disney+
Our internet is made for working and streaming and is at no additional cost to you!
1st floor bedroom 1: One king bed with full bath
3rd floor bedroom 1: One king bed with full bath
3rd floor bedroom 2: One king bed with full bath
1st floor living room: One queen sofa bed
Welcome to Nashville’s University Gem, just a stone’s throw away from the vibrant campus of Vanderbilt University. Nestled in the heart of exploration, you’re within walking distance of the eclectic vibes of 12 South, Edgehill, and Hillsboro Village neighborhoods.
Kick off your journey on the first floor, where you’ll...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Extravagant area in Nashville surrounded by parks, comedy clubs, universities, eateries and MORE! This is as central as you'll get here in Nashville! Nestled in the Edgehill Village neighborhood, neighboring the Gulch and 12 South. Edgehill Village: Edgehill Village is an area located parallel to Music Row. This is one of the smaller areas in Nashville with popular places to eat and drink like Barcelona, Old Glory, Jack Brown’s Beer & Burger Joint, Bella Napoli, and Osa Coffee. Shops include Billy Reid, Vow’d, Haven, Alton Lane, Warby Parker, and Double RL. The housing around Edgehill Village varies greatly but is comprised mostly of individual homes. The Gulch: Conveniently located on the southwest border of Nashville’s Central Business District just two blocks from Music City Center, the vibrant urban development and redevelopment is home to the very best in urban living, office, retail, restaurant, entertainment venues and hospitality. Hotspots include: What Gives You Wings" mural, Biscuit Love, Kayne Prime Steakhouse, L.A. Jackson's, and Superica Tex-Mex. 12 South: 12 South is a great and very popular family-friendly area located about 10 minutes from downtown Nashville. You will find college students and musicians at the local coffeehouses and moms with strollers walking along the half-mile strip of businesses along 12 Avenue South. There are over 20 places to eat and drink in the 12 South area including laid back joints as well as fine dining. You can also enjoy the 12 South Farmer’s Market at Sevier Park every Tuesday from 3:30pm to 6:30pm during the warmer months.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM